PDA

View Full Version : AAA discounts in the park

disneywith3boys
09-22-2008, 01:40 PM
Does anyone have a list of where to get a AAA discounts within the parks/restaurants?

faline
09-22-2008, 01:40 PM
I'm not aware of any AAA discounts within the parks or at restaurants though there may be some at non-Disney owned restaurants.

kakn7294
09-22-2008, 03:12 PM
As far as I'm aware, the only place to get a AAA discount is at WoD at DTD. I believe it's 10%. There are no restaurant discounts but you can get tour discounts.

1DisneyNut
09-22-2008, 04:22 PM
Any of the restaurants owned by the same company that owns Landry's has a 10% discount. This includes Fulton's and Rainforrest Cafe. I have used my AAA card to get the discount at both and as has been mentioned World of Disney also has a 10% discount.

LittleRoosMommy
09-22-2008, 04:48 PM
I was just looking through my travel documents for our upcoming trip to WDW in October. We also have booked through AAA. I received our AAA Diamond Card w/ our package. There is a list of restaurants, recreation/leisure, services (car care center), spa, merchandise, and disney tours that qualify for the AAA discount.

Some of the restaurants include:
Fulton's
Portobello
Planet Hollywood
Bongos
Wolfgang Puck Express

Most of the discounts are 10%. There are some 15 & 20% as well.

Feel free to PM me and I can give you a more detailed list.

watch4pixiedust
09-22-2008, 09:05 PM
We asked about the AAA discount at WoD last week and were told that we could only get it with a AAA Diamond card. I understood them to say they come with AAA pkgs. I know we sometimes get different answers from different CM's, so I hope others are able to get this discount. Good luck!