PDA

View Full Version : Fabulous stay at BC! Upgraded too!

Jen C.
09-22-2008, 10:38 AM
I just wanted to let you all nkow of our most magical WDW stay ever! This was our first experience at BC, and it was FABULOUS!

We received a complementary upgrade to a recently refurbished 2 bedroom suite. It was just beautiful with views of the quiet pool, and the international gateway walkways. The resort itself was awesome. The staff very friendly and accomodating. The pool was terrific. All areas were very clean. It was a simply marvelous stay, and I recommend it to anyone. It is by far our new favorite resort. It was hard to "cut the cord" and stay away from a monorail resort, but I'm glad we tried it. We will return time and time again. Even thinking about joining purchasing a timeshare there now.

Our club level expereince was good, however I totally agree the lounge is too small. Also, it is a bit deceving in that many of the club level rooms are not on club level. The offerings seemed somewhat limited, but the terrific staff made up for any inadequecies with their exceptional service. Great resort! :thumbsup:

teambricker04
09-22-2008, 12:08 PM
I love hearing good stories about the hotel! I feel like I have been reading a lot of subpar experiences lately.

We had a two week stay back in May at BC and got upgraded to Club level... I would agree with every statement you made! I love that hotel and now I feel spoiled :)

RedSoxFan
09-22-2008, 01:05 PM
Congrats on the upgrade. Glad you had a nice time.:mickey:

MBarnard
09-22-2008, 02:35 PM
We just returned from a week at BC and we were upgraded to a water view room - great room that had been upgraded. We had never stayed at BC before but we will ALWAYS stay there from now on. The layout of the room and the hotel are great, the kids loved the pool, it was just great to be able to walk right over to Epcot. A great trip!

Jen C.
09-22-2008, 04:48 PM
We just returned from a week at BC and we were upgraded to a water view room - great room that had been upgraded. We had never stayed at BC before but we will ALWAYS stay there from now on. The layout of the room and the hotel are great, the kids loved the pool, it was just great to be able to walk right over to Epcot. A great trip!

Comgratulations to you as wel! And welcome to Intercot! :party: You have great taste! :thumbsup:

pdrlkr
09-22-2008, 09:57 PM
:congrats:

mouseketeer mom
09-23-2008, 07:19 AM
How exciting! Did they just tell you at check in about the upgrade, or did you know in advance? Was it part of YOAMD? Congrats!!!

Wickster1970
09-23-2008, 08:52 AM
Congrats!
I have always loved the BC and hope (pray) to one day stay there.:cloud9:

Jen C.
09-23-2008, 10:07 AM
How exciting! Did they just tell you at check in about the upgrade, or did you know in advance? Was it part of YOAMD? Congrats!!!

We knew we were staying club level in a deluxe room, but there were maintenance issues on the original room we were assigned (phone troubles?...perhaps due to the construction?). So, we were offered either a lagoon view rrom on the 5th floor (too small, that's why I reserved deluxe), or a 2 bdr. suite. The CM on club level took me to see both rooms. Of course I picked the suite!! :blush: So, no, I did not know in advance, and it was not part og YOAMD. At least not technically...but my family likes to think it was!

threeh
09-23-2008, 10:00 PM
Congrats!! It must have been lovely!! I hope you had a wonderful trip!!:cloud9:

hardingella
09-24-2008, 08:03 AM
Glad to read a positive post for a change.

Staying at BC next vist, hope they have another maintenance issue then too!!!

Tbelle1976
09-24-2008, 10:22 AM
Sounds great! I know that it is a beautiful resort inside and out.