PDA

View Full Version : 3 people

quicksand
09-22-2008, 09:25 AM
Could anyone tell me how I can find out which rides will allow 3 people to ride together? Me and my 2 kiddos are going to DW later this year. They are young and don't want to ride without Mommy. It seems like at Buzz Lightyear, only 2 people could ride in a car. I can't remember. Does anyone know where I can find this info? Thanks

laward32
09-22-2008, 01:41 PM
I know when we went in Oct last year BTMRR will let you put 3 in a car. It was me and my two DD's 6&7. I was thinking on Buzz you could do 3 if they are little. I am not sure though. TT is 3 to a row. I hope somebody comes along with better info for you.:mickey:

CosmicRay
09-22-2008, 01:45 PM
Last year, I was pregnant so I couldn't ride some rides with DH and our two kids. I think at Space Mountain, you can all sit together. Small World, Energy, Land, Tea cups and Soarin you can sit together

KAT1811
09-22-2008, 02:04 PM
From what I remember this is the list that I populated that I think allows three people to ride together:

POTC
Jungle Cruise
Tiki Room
Splash Mountain
BTMRR
Haunted Mansion
IASW
Peter Pan
Snow White
Pooh
Tea Cups
Buzz
TTA
COP
Test Track
Ellen's Energy Adventure
Soarin
Malestrom
Spaceship Earth
Mission Space
TOT
Space Tours
Great Movie Ride

Most of the rides I can think of allow three to a seat. There are only a few that come to mind that will not allow it. I was surprised that they allowed it on Splash Mountain but they do. Have a great time!!!

dixielandings
09-23-2008, 09:09 AM
Just a clarification - Space Mountain is one person per seat with no exceptions to my knowledge.

Others you can all ride together:

Tomorrowland Indy Speedway
Kiliminjaro Safaris
Primeval Whirl
Dinosaur
Any and all trains and boats
Imagination
Nemo ride at the Seas

It might've been easier to list rides that it's NOT to ride with three at one time. :mickey:

bwk99
09-23-2008, 09:46 AM
I rode Buzz last year with my wife and 2 year old.. The three of us fit without a problem.

Sir Notlob
09-23-2008, 12:50 PM
As it's been said, I believe most rides can accomodate 3 riders.

The only ones that I am certain cannot are the toilets in the restrooms.

pink
09-23-2008, 01:01 PM
Just remembering them off the top of my head:

MK-
Peter Pan
Thunder Mountain Railroad
Splash Mountain
Pirates of the Carribean

Epcot-
Soarin

DHS-
Tower of Terror
Backlot Tour
Star Tours
The Great Movie Ride

AK-
Safari ride
Dinosaur

That probally isn't all of them, just ones I can remember. :mickey:

KAT1811
09-23-2008, 01:04 PM

I beg to differ I always find myself crammed in one stall with at least two of my children!!! LOL!!!

mickey&missy
09-23-2008, 01:06 PM

:funny:

DD, DS and myself rode Goofy's Barnstormer in March and couldn't ride together. They rode in the seat in front of me so I could keep and eye on them during the very quick trip. They seats were not big enough for all 3 of us to fit together.