PDA

View Full Version : Wilderness Lodge - Courtyard w/bunkbeds

weluvdis
09-21-2008, 11:03 PM
Staying at WL in a couple of weeks. We were wondering about where the courtyard w/bunk bed rooms are located. Are there any in the "bear face" area of the inner courtyard?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Simba's Mom
09-22-2008, 12:56 PM
I'm afraid I don't know where the "bear face" area is, but when we stayed there, we were definitely in the inner courtyard, up near the main building, and we had bunk beds. Sorry, I don't remember the room number, but we were on the third floor about 6 rooms from the main building, overlooking the little creek.

weluvdis
09-22-2008, 10:35 PM
Thanks for the reply. I'm not very familiar with this resort... we've only been there to eat. From all that I had read, I "think" the "bear face" would be one of the rooms that also opens to the lobby.

I don't know that I care anymore... I'm just excited to be there!!! :mickey:

3AMommy
09-23-2008, 12:27 AM
Rooms with bunk beds??? Tell me more!

We are trying to figure our where we are staying next Sept. We will have 5 in the room

Me
DH
DS (10)
DS (6)
DD(2 1/2)

We are having trouble finding a place to acommodate us.

We were going to go with POR in the AB Section but our travel agent said that Disney won't be able to guarantee us a room with a trundle bed...

I really don't want to get there and then not have a bed for one of us...and the baby will not sleep in a pack-n-play.

(We just got back on 9/13 and she slept with me and DH in the double beds at POP all week.):(

Anyway, bunk beds sound interesting!

Let us know how it was when you get back!:D

3AMommy

TheDuckRocks
09-23-2008, 10:12 AM
Tanya, I just checked with Disney and if you make a reservation for 5 people at POR in one room and they can confirm that reservation it will be for the AB section with a trundle. If when you call all trundle bed rooms have already been assigned they would tell you that they could not take the reservation and would make suggestions as to what you might be able to do instead. Hope this helps you.

3AMommy
09-23-2008, 01:06 PM
Thanks so much, Kay!!! That puts my mind more at ease :D

You Rock!

weluvdis
09-23-2008, 03:23 PM
3AMommy.... Ft. Wilderness does have bunk bed rooms... my girls are pretty exited about it. The rooms, however, are 1 queen bed and then the bunks. I'm not sure if they have trundles also.

They also have suites, that are probably no more than 2 beds but I think they also have a "couch".