PDA

View Full Version : Disney Mania Question #5

KAT1811
09-21-2008, 04:08 PM
So sorry for the delay in posting Question #5. The girls and I (DH could not come again because of work :( ) decided very last minute on Friday to head up north to Vermont for a weekend getaway. We just got back a couple of hours ago so I decided to post ASAP.

Question #5 -

With the huge range in accomodations in Walt Disney World which do you choose for your vacations?

Question #6 will appear tomorrow in the Disney characters section of Intercot.

TinkerbellT421
09-21-2008, 10:18 PM
:mickey: Had to vote deluxe now that we are DVC members :-) :cloud9:

RAIDER
09-22-2008, 07:26 AM
We stay normally in either moderates or offsite
as it depends how much site seeing were going to do in florida :thumbsup:

( voted moderate though )

yjgirl32
09-22-2008, 09:31 AM
Well since our first visit was at CBR and our next trip is sceduled for POR I chose moderate- but hopefully (with my fingers crossed) we might try a deluxe resort for our 3rd trip or even possibly (with toes crossed too) becoming DVC members!

laward32
09-22-2008, 01:45 PM
I have stayed at FW and SSR. So I went with Deluxe. My parents have a timeshare and we usually go with them.:mickey:

DDuck66
09-22-2008, 03:34 PM
I voted for Moderate but that is not really the whole truth. It really depends on our length of stay. Shorter trips we usually stay at the Pop Century, longer trips we go moderate, and for special trips (Anniversary) we go for the Poly.

GrmGrninGost
09-22-2008, 06:16 PM
I could not vote on this one because we have stayed at so many different resorts! We've tried all the values, all the moderates and a few of the deluxes. My favorite so far is Wilderness Lodge. :mickey:

caryrae
09-22-2008, 10:38 PM
Couldn't choose since we have done 2 and will be doing the other 2 next year. We have stayed off-site and 2 values (POP and ASMo) and next year we will be doing a Mod (CSR) and Deluxe (CR).

c&d
09-23-2008, 10:05 AM
:mickey: Had to vote deluxe now that we are DVC members :-) :cloud9:

Ditto, Our plan is to stay in every resort. On our short trips we don't use our points but stay in a different resort.

Crow
09-24-2008, 12:23 PM
couldnt vote in poll, since i stay at all levels.
this last trip value & deluxe

maxrebo77
09-24-2008, 12:36 PM
Back in the day when I was a season passholder I stayed deluxe most often. There was almost always an offer for WL and AKL for like $125 a night. These days, traveling alone, value is value. I'm a park girl and spend very little time in my room. Plus, I can visit any resort I want to.

KAT1811
09-24-2008, 12:53 PM
couldnt vote in poll, since i stay at all levels.
this last trip value & deluxe

In this case I would vote for the category you stay in most often or if you do split stay the resort category you spend the most amount of nights in.

For instance if you do Pop for 5 nights and Poly for 2 than I would vote value. If you, and others in the same situation, prefer you can abstain from voting. I just don't want you to feel like you have to, this isn't an exact science, just for fun.

BelleLovesTheBeast
09-24-2008, 02:52 PM
We usually stay at a Mod but this time we are trying a Value. With the prices of everything going up and my husband's company being cheap (he's been having to pay some of his company expenses out of pocket and hasn't received a pay raise in the 4 yrs. he's been there) we are giving the ASMu a try. Besides we spend most of our time at the parks and really only are in the room to sleep.

BritCody
09-25-2008, 06:58 AM
I have done all 4. I won't stay off property anymore and lately I have been going to either value or moderate. I rather pay less and stay more days then have a shorter stay at a deluxe

KAT1811
09-27-2008, 03:38 PM
The recap for Disney Mania Questions # 1-5 is now up. The thread can be found here Recap (http://http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=143193). Thank you to all that have posted and voted in these polls!