PDA

View Full Version : HI! New here and looking for advice!

Poohbear71
09-20-2008, 10:56 PM
I just wanted to ask a few questions about full hook-up sites...

We have always stayed in preferred in the past(Jan. 08 being the last, in Big Bear) and have ressies for this November for a full hook-up site. Can someone tell me what loops are full hook-up now and which you prefer and why?

With all of the changes, I can't go by my map from January anymore.

BTW-I am coming from another DISney discussion board that I can't seem to get info on anything Disney related anymore. The camping board there has turned into a private party that doesn't have anything to do with FW or Disney! I am soooo frustrated! I hope this site is better!

Thanks in advance for the help and advice!:)

PlutoToo
09-21-2008, 12:18 PM
First, welcome to Intercot. I don't know the answer to your question. I know there was a thread a while ago that said which loops were what, but I can't find it right now. I'm sure someone who knows more will be along soon.

Hope you enjoy it here. There's lots of helpful folks.

faline
09-21-2008, 04:17 PM
Welcome to Intercot! :mickey:

Will this recent discussion (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=140442&highlight=full+hook+up+sites)help you?

Not2Loud
09-22-2008, 10:10 AM
Glad to have you hear! Intercot has been great to me since I joined 2 years ago!

laward32
10-13-2008, 08:15 PM
:welcome: to Intercot. I love this site, you will definately get all the help you need. :rocks:

WDWdriver
10-13-2008, 11:26 PM
BTW-I am coming from another DISney discussion board that I can't seem to get info on anything Disney related anymore. The camping board there has turned into a private party that doesn't have anything to do with FW or Disney! I am soooo frustrated! I hope this site is better!

I think you will find that the Intercot folks are a lot calmer and more likely to stay on topic.

As you know, there is construction planned and already underway at FW that will change the number of full hookup sites. You can expect updates here from returning members who will help us all fill in the blanks.

Welcome to Intercot! :party:

medic9016
10-14-2008, 08:40 PM
1600 - 1900 are going to stay full hook-up plus cable. 1600 and 1800 are going to be the pet loops. These are the only ones I know for sure. I may be backwards on the pet loops, but I'm pretty sure that is correct.

Poohbear71
10-15-2008, 11:46 PM
Thanks for the replies! :mickey:

We leave on 11/11...which loops do you think I should request? I think 1600 and 1800 are finished but are there other full hook up loops that have not been renovated yet that would be better than those? I DO NOT want a pet loop under ANY circumstances!:D

I looked at 1600 on another board and it looks really good...don't know anything about what it looked like before.

I like being close to the marina but with the bus system being so ****** now. Will there be a full hook up loop near there open in November? I don't think it matters where you are if you have to ride the bus so I would at least like to be able to walk to the marina!

Thanks so much guys!:)