PDA

View Full Version : No Liberty Tree lunch in January?

mulderxcoltrane
09-20-2008, 07:32 PM
Just called to get ADRs for lunch at Liberty Tree in early January and the CM told me Liberty Tree is now only serving dinner.

I thought there was an announcement stating they were merely cancelling the character aspect of dinner - not cancelling lunch.

Anyone know anything?

Camping Mom
09-20-2008, 09:23 PM
I, too, thought it was only dinner characters that were gone. We will be there in January and this is our favorite place to eat!! :(

mulderxcoltrane
09-20-2008, 10:03 PM
I, too, thought it was only dinner characters that were gone. We will be there in January and this is our favorite place to eat!! :(

Well - I called back to try another CM and am in the process right now of booking lunch.

who knows.

disneygeek84
09-21-2008, 10:36 AM
This place seems a little odd to me. When we were there a couple of weeks ago our ADR's got messed up and were for the week after we were there so we were having to get to places early and try as walk-ins. When we got to MK on the evening we were going to eat at LTT we headed to Town Hall first to see if we could get a reservation there before we headed into the park (the parade was starting), and to see if it was actually open, since the sign outside of Town Hall said that LTT was only going to be open for lunch. A little weird since it was obviously open for dinner since we ate there and all. Even the guy inside didn't know why the sign outside said they were only open for lunch and not all day.

It was just strange. I'd keep trying back if I were you. I would even might try calling LTT directly and see if they could tell you if they're still open for lunch in January.

Simba's Mom
09-21-2008, 12:44 PM
Well - I called back to try another CM and am in the process right now of booking lunch.

who knows.

OMG-did you get lunch? Lunch at LTT is one of my favorite meals. I couldn't decide for my trip next month whether to go for lunch at LTT or GFC, but if LTT is going to discontinue lunch, I'll choose them-it may be my last chance to eat there!

mulderxcoltrane
09-21-2008, 01:38 PM
OMG-did you get lunch? Lunch at LTT is one of my favorite meals. I couldn't decide for my trip next month whether to go for lunch at LTT or GFC, but if LTT is going to discontinue lunch, I'll choose them-it may be my last chance to eat there!

I think the first CM was simply confused.
When I called back I was able to make an ADR for lunch with no problems.