PDA

View Full Version : Had the Upgrade Phone Call---HELP!!!!

mickeysmouse
09-20-2008, 05:10 PM
Is it normal for them to call so soon prior to departure? They call from guest services right? We have a call from disney asking them to return their call and they had great news for us but woman was cut off by my answering machine, lol!!!! It figures!! Going to try to track down whats going on, sure I will spend countless time on the phone, we were leaving next Friday to stay in All Star Movies, I am hoping this is an upgrade outta there!!!! Everyone keep fingers crossed.
:mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey:
They do call from guest services right????? Do you know the phone number they called from? Power went out from storm and we lost our caller id numbers and answering machine messages. Thank you for your help!!! I am going to cry if we missed out on this!!!!

WDWFanatic
09-20-2008, 05:26 PM
OH NO! I hope you can get through soon and get a great upgrade. Let us know the outcome.

Good Luck!

WonderlandsMostWanted
09-20-2008, 05:29 PM
I'm not sure what number they call from, or would call back from, but at least make sure you have your confirmation number handy, that would probably help!

TammiMcMan
09-20-2008, 06:00 PM
I seem to remember that they were offering upgrades a few weeks ago from the All Star Sports. Not sure if your call was for your current trip, or maybe just a discount offer for a bounceback. I would try calling the guest services number (407) 939-6244 and as the previous poster mentioned, have your confirmation number handy just in case.

If it was an automatic upgrade, as opposed to a request to change resorts, I think you would be able to see it online (if you booked that way).

Please let us know and we're all sending upgrade wishes your way :thumbsup:.

yjgirl32
09-20-2008, 08:13 PM
Hurry and call her! Lucky you with a free upgrade!!! Call quick!

FUN
09-21-2008, 02:25 PM
I Wish You Luck

mickeysmouse
09-22-2008, 02:13 AM
keeping fingers crossed will update, guest services have been very helpful and friendly so we'll see. I had to leave a message with Disney outbound calling area, so will be posting when results are in.

mouseketeer mom
09-22-2008, 06:34 AM
Oh my gosh! How nervewracking!!! Wishes for an amazing upgrade.:thumbsup:

FaithTrustPixieDust
09-22-2008, 01:56 PM
I hope you will update the thread and let us know what happens! I've never had that kind of call before . . .and I'm going to All Star Movies in a few weeks myself! :mickey:

Tbelle1976
09-24-2008, 10:27 AM
Wow, good luck! I've never been upgraded, but if or when it does happen, what an exciting call to receive!