PDA

View Full Version : What's going on with the Disney Dining System?

princessgirls
09-20-2008, 03:04 PM
Hello~

I tried to make reservations today for my March trip. I was told that I'd have to check back at the end of October for dining other than CRT and Chef Mickey's.

So what is the word out there? Is there really no one making reservations for their March spring break trips?

My luck, I won't call until October and we won't get in at any of the places we want.
Julie:mickey:

faline
09-20-2008, 03:16 PM
There's some transition in the dining reservation system at the moment.

Dining Reservations (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=142336&highlight=dining+reservations)

InLikeSin
09-20-2008, 03:50 PM
My trip is Feb 13 through the 20th. Can we make our dinning reservations? If we are able, do you think we are already too late to book for some of the more popular restaurants?

Jillirose
09-20-2008, 04:15 PM
I suggest to keep calling, they send end of Oct to me on the phone for a Feb res and I called back everyweek and was able to make reservations last week. So, for the Feb travelers, reservations are open!:thumbsup:

Mickey 101
09-22-2008, 09:15 AM
My trip is Feb 13 through the 20th. Can we make our dinning reservations? If we are able, do you think we are already too late to book for some of the more popular restaurants?

I have an end of Jan trip planned and it was explained to me that the booking window has now been extended until toward the end of Feb. (At first I was only able to book part of my week.) I would call back ASAP if I were you. You should still be OK with your dates. Have a great trip!

Nurse Kim
09-22-2008, 11:42 AM
We were able to make our Chef Mickey's reservation for March but were told for other reservations it's only open through Feb. 22. I was told to call back in October also.

InLikeSin
09-22-2008, 12:56 PM
I just called this morning and had no problems booking all of my reservations through Feb. 20th:mickey:

princessgirls
09-22-2008, 06:48 PM
Thanks for responding everyone!

I appreciate it.

I was able to book Cinderella's Royal Table and Chef Mickey's today, and will keep calling back as I do want to eat at Le Cellier and Teppan Edo.

Julie:mickey: