PDA

View Full Version : The Office Season 5 Discussion

WDWFREAK101
09-19-2008, 09:12 PM
Does anybody else watch The Office? I think that is is possibly the funniest show on TV and in just 6 days it's coming back! They left us hanging with SO many questions in the season finale and I CAN'T WAIT untill September 25!!!! :number1:

Here we go again...
09-19-2008, 09:26 PM
I am there with you! I love this show, It is so funny. The cast is great and I hope that the new season does not bring too many changes.

I can't wait to see Dwight again....

scoot241
09-20-2008, 11:48 AM
I'm ready for The Office to start back up. I've been watching the reruns on TBS and they still make me laugh. Whenever I see a spoiler warning online, I close the page because I don't want to know until I watch it Thursday.

Disney Doll
09-22-2008, 01:08 PM
DH and I just set our DVR last night. We just discovered The Office this year and have been renting them on DVD. Luckily we just finished season 4 a couple of weeks ago so I haven't been waiting too long, but I am so ready for more. I don't know how I'm going to be able to wait a week between each episode.

Dopey's Girl
09-22-2008, 02:24 PM
I can't wait! I have been watching reruns on DVD forever and can't wait for new episodes!

I did get a little fix last week at Target. They have Office stuff in their dollar bins. I was so happy!!!

Soul_Power
09-22-2008, 05:05 PM
I love this show! It's hilarious. I can't wait for the new season!

IloveDisney71
09-22-2008, 06:51 PM
I love this show! It's hilarious. I can't wait for the new season!

Ditto!:D

TinyDancer
09-26-2008, 01:48 PM
THIS IS THE GREATEST SHOW EVER!!!

Seriously, who watched and LOVED the opening season! It was the perfect season opener: it took us from the close of last season to the beginning of this in small jumps we could handle instead of just "oh yeah, all this stuff happened in the last 3 months."

My boss IS Michael Scott. He's ridiculous. ;)

I absolutely cannot WAIT to see the whole season!!!

scoot241
09-28-2008, 11:35 AM
THIS IS THE GREATEST SHOW EVER!!!

Seriously, who watched and LOVED the opening season! It was the perfect season opener: it took us from the close of last season to the beginning of this in small jumps we could handle instead of just "oh yeah, all this stuff happened in the last 3 months."

My boss IS Michael Scott. He's ridiculous. ;)

I absolutely cannot WAIT to see the whole season!!!

Yeah I thought this episode was pretty awesome. With all the ground they had to cover, putting it in the context of the weight loss contest was brilliant.

Aggie97
09-28-2008, 01:16 PM
It was fantastic that they gave the supporting characters so many hilarious lines and little side stories, too -- I always love that! I can't wait for the next episode. :thumbsup:

tracibell
09-28-2008, 01:21 PM
I loved the first epi of the season too! I love the interactions between Ryan and Michael. It will be so fun to watch Ryan as the new receptionist. :thumbsup: I also adore the new HR rep. She is too cute and quite funny... almost a female Michael!

TinyDancer
10-01-2008, 09:48 AM
Who thinks that Pam is going to either cheat on Jim or come close enough and confess, thus making Jim question everything? I think the latter, he'll disappear and think about it, she'll worry and worry, and he'll eventually put it past him. This school is only 3 months though, right? And how long has she been there as of the end of the last episode?

The Ryan/Kelly thing is going to be funny as I think Darryl will not put up with what Kelly's going to put him through to get back at Ryan.

And Michael, while he loves this new HR girl (her name is escaping me), I can't decide if he's going to stick with Jan or go for the new girl but support Jan, know what I mean? Any ideas?!?

I love this show!!!!! Its so funny because it is SO real.

TinyDancer
10-10-2008, 10:30 AM
How long do people give Holly before she quits/is fired? As crazy as Michael is, he really cares about his employees and views them as a family. Toby did not fare well, but Toby didn't care that much. I think there will be much more friction with Holly because she seems to be very vocal about things, doesn't just let them go as Toby would have done.

Did Jim dye his hair?

Not much was said about the engagement!!! I thought this was a really good episode, as they all are, but not as memorable as others. But I guess that keeps it more true to the documentary-style they're going for.

This was one episode I was really proud of Michael and his ridiculous ways.

ljv1975
10-11-2008, 12:42 AM
I'm glad to see that Jim is still messing with Dwight! Those are some of the best parts!

tracibell
10-11-2008, 01:20 PM
I agree with Amber. I love the interactions between Jim and Dwight. I laughed so much at the episode the other night. I'd say more but I do not want to spoil it.

In response to another post: I don't think Holly would quit though. She seems to value the people and her job. If she ended up being fired it certainly would not be by Michael. I would be sad to see her fired though. I really enjoy the interaction between her and Michael. She is the Yin to his Yang. I will be very interested to see a jeolous Jan's reaction to his infatuation with her though.

I love Thursday nights! :D