for stays most nights

9/28-10/11,
11/9-11/22,
12/14-12/20/08

Code QXZ

Nanci

azdisneymom
09-18-2008, 07:19 AM
WOW Thanks! I called right away and I have been on hold for 20 minutes trying to get this discount. Wish me luck.

(Note to self - use MJ next time. Getting up at 4:00 am is way too early to sit on hold.)

MickeyMomof2
09-18-2008, 07:27 AM
I am using MJ, but I still didn't sleep because I can't wait to find out if we got it!

Tink1
09-18-2008, 07:52 AM
WOW Thanks! I called right away and I have been on hold for 20 minutes trying to get this discount. Wish me luck.

(Note to self - use MJ next time. Getting up at 4:00 am is way too early to sit on hold.)

Yes I know! I am sitting in the Disneyland Hotel working this morning.

Nanc

Sunshine1010
09-18-2008, 08:14 AM
I'm patiently waiting to see if there is availability. I will be keeping this trip as a secret from my entire family. I'm organizing my husband's day's off by his partner. Plus, I'll be having my birthday during this trip.

Note to self:....pray a little harder until I get the call.

Dsnygirl
09-18-2008, 08:46 AM
Quick question - can you use the Disney Visa special for part of your trip? Our dates fall through the 16th... could we use it for the last 3 days, or does your whole trip have to encompass the days offered? We were considering getting the Visa card... this might push us over that edge... :blush:

Tink1
09-18-2008, 08:49 AM
Quick question - can you use the Disney Visa special for part of your trip? Our dates fall through the 16th... could we use it for the last 3 days, or does your whole trip have to encompass the days offered? We were considering getting the Visa card... this might push us over that edge... :blush:

If you split the stay, you would have to have ticket media on each portion. Most likely will not be in your best interest to do so.

Nanc

Dsnygirl
09-18-2008, 09:13 AM
If you split the stay, you would have to have ticket media on each portion. Most likely will not be in your best interest to do so.

Nanc
Hi Nanci! Thanks for the note - but we aren't going to have tickets associated w/ our reservation, as I've got an AP, so we're doing the AP rate for our rooms and the rest of my family's tickets are "on their own". So, w/o needing to split the tickets, would I be able to keep the AP rate for our dates, do the DDP for the first 5 days and the free dining for the last 3? Or would I risk losing the AP rate by splitting our dates?

Tink1
09-18-2008, 09:26 AM
on packages, you mst have some type of ticket media. So if you split the stay they second half would have to have at least a one day base for every party member. You cannot get the tickets early to use on your first part either.

Actual pricing cannot be guess-timated so I cannot really answer. Party size, resort etc all come into play. But if you have an AP and the AP rate dining, it may well be the best deal

Nanc

jonah'smom
09-18-2008, 11:23 AM
Tink1 -
Do you think there may be a release similar to this for the first week of Jan??

The only discounts I've read about being offered in Jan are the free upgrade to WPF&M tickets. Wish there could be free dining offered to Disney Visa Holders then.... I may just have to evaluate changing my dates...

thanks for any insight!

Sunshine1010
09-18-2008, 11:30 AM
I want everyone to know that I have THE BEST travel agent in the world. Her name is Wendy. I don't think she knows Peter Pan, but she's just as magical........

Why?...she just helped me book a trip to WDW, Oct. 5-11, AS-Sports, FREE dining, 1 day base tickets for family (we have AP's), ....did all this on SHORT notice.

Wendy....you are absolutely awesome. This is going to be a TOTAL surprise trip for my entire family. It will be hard to pull off, but I'm gonna do it! We will be driving to WDW for the first time (as a family). It's about a 10 hour drive. It will be interesting to say the least!...but I can't get a cheap flight on such short notice.

Again, thank you!

fupresti
09-18-2008, 11:40 AM
I just got my quote back and if I change my dates I am not really saving anything. Hopefully it works out for others.

January-2007
09-18-2008, 11:58 AM
Of course DH and I had to choose to go back to college this fall, as in, we can't take advantage of this offer! Oh my gosh it would have been so cool! Congrats to everyone who gets to go!! :mickey:

KarenP
09-18-2008, 12:07 PM
Tink1 -
Do you think there may be a release similar to this for the first week of Jan??

The only discounts I've read about being offered in Jan are the free upgrade to WPF&M tickets. Wish there could be free dining offered to Disney Visa Holders then.... I may just have to evaluate changing my dates...

thanks for any insight!

We don't know what will be offered for January yet. We have never seen free dining offered for Oct. - Dec. before so you never know, Disney may offer it at various times throughout the year. We just have to wait and see.

Disney fans..
09-18-2008, 12:38 PM
I just got an email from Kathy at MJ and this is saving us $400.00...:D

Sunshine1010
09-18-2008, 01:02 PM
Just wondering......you think they'll make this a 'public' sale as well (to people who don't carry a Disney Visa)....?

Jenemmy
09-18-2008, 03:23 PM
Just wondering......you think they'll make this a 'public' sale as well (to people who don't carry a Disney Visa)....?

AHh, you beat me to it. I was just about to ask the same thing!:mickey:

MPLSguy
09-18-2008, 03:55 PM
Wendy from MJ, you rock! :thumbsup: I booked a 4 nite short vacation in Nov at the Pop Century through Wendy. I get into work first thing this morning and BAM... the email asking me if I wanted to include the free dining offer! I have had NOTHING but great things to say about the service provided by MJ.

Keep up the great work you all..... :marg:

The Hitchhiking Ghost
09-18-2008, 05:02 PM
I just got the email notification from DisneyRewards a few minutes ago.

The email mentions a price based on Value resort. Can this offer be used at Moderate and Deluxe resorts as well (assuming availability)?

:confused:

Disney fans..
09-18-2008, 05:17 PM
I just got the email notification from DisneyRewards a few minutes ago.

The email mentions a price based on Value resort. Can this offer be used at Moderate and Deluxe resorts as well (assuming availability)?

:confused:

We are staying at CBR and we got the free dining added as well...or rather taken off our bill since we had already paid for it:thumbsup:

coloradowendyl
09-18-2008, 06:54 PM
As with most offers by Disney, they used the Value resorts as the Lead In rate. Based on availability, you can book this promotion at the moderates and the deluxe resorts as well.

Wendy

kadesha
09-18-2008, 07:03 PM
nevermind! :)

azdisneymom
09-18-2008, 07:51 PM
After sitting on hold for 30 minutes (at 4:00 am my time) I was told - look the problem is your travel dates. It was such a rude tone of voice that I was taken back. Bottom line, I could only get a discount for 3 of my 7 days. After calculating the costs of a split stay I would have only been saving $92.

I will definitely use MJ next time.

GOLFDISNEY72
09-18-2008, 07:52 PM
I have been on the phone like a mad man today trying to get a visa card for this promotion. Of course my wife has been fussing for 2 years that we should have that card and now it is coming back to haunt me. Does anyone know how long this normally takes? If i have to hear "I told you so" one more time tonight I might scream.:mickey:

SpecJoe Magic
09-18-2008, 11:25 PM
One person staying in our room has an AP, so we are already getting an AP discount. The rest of us already have Magic Your Way tickets with no expiration. We have a Disney Visa. Is there any way that we can take advantage of this deal in addition to the AP discount we are receiving?

The Hitchhiking Ghost
09-18-2008, 11:33 PM
I shouldn't respond because I don't know for certain. But I thought the original DDP rules were that 1) doesn't apply to AP holders (they get DDE) and 2) everyone in the room has to be on the plan and it's tied to your number of nights.

I'd be very very surprised if you got both the AP discount plus free dining.

This does lead me to a question that I was going to post anyway. Normally if we go down in December, still in value season, we often get a 20% AAA discount at the moderates, which saves us around $40 a night. The question I have, with this special are you just get free DDP, but paying full rack rates for the room? If room is at full rack rate, is it possible to still use AAA discount while getting the DDP, or "do no other offers" apply. How this is answered could determine on whether we go for an unscheduled trip in December.:thumbsup:

Tink1
09-19-2008, 12:04 AM
There appears to be a small room discount as well with the Disney Visa Offer.

It cannot be applied with a AAA rate.

Nanc

Sunshine1010
09-19-2008, 12:07 AM
What happened to the days when we all just got in our cars, drove to Disney and went to the parks. No planning, no nothing. Just 'on a whim'....

The Hitchhiking Ghost
09-19-2008, 01:04 AM
Well. that would be a 3,000 mile driving whim for me, which at near $4 a gallon for premium, begs cause for planning.

Besides, planning is part of the fun:party:

Sunshine1010
09-19-2008, 02:39 AM
he he....that WOULD be expensive. I have to admit....I LOVE the planning. My husband makes fun of me all the time, but when the time comes...and everything is organized....he ALWAYS thanks me! he he

mickeysmouse
09-19-2008, 04:03 AM
I am curious, if you book trip and give discount/promo code for Disney Visa...how will they verify this? Do you have to charge the trip to the Visa? Will this be released to the general public? I am considering booking under my fathers card but would prefer to wait for general public announcement, if there even will be any. This has to be Disneys way of making sure they stay busy with whats going on in the economy. Very smart on their end. I am an economist w/ the government and this makes great sense. Only thing keeping me from jumping on this one is litter of puppies due 10/28 and ready to go at 6 wks old mid december provided I sell them all. AGHHH!!!!

By the way, thank you for responses to my questions!

Free Dining for Disney Visa Holders ONLY

for stays most nights

9/28-10/11,
11/9-11/22,
12/14-12/20/08

Code QXZ

Nanci

mrshams
09-19-2008, 09:18 AM
We are leaving on 9/27 and am bummed that this promotion starts the day after. I've left a message with my agent at AAA hoping that we can get at least of the portion of the trip with free dining. Would I really have to split the trip if I wanted this deal?

diz_girl
09-19-2008, 09:56 AM
Rats! This deal stops the week before I arrive and starts again the week after I leave. Even if they did offer it while I was there, the WL probably wouldn't have been included anyway.

TheDuckRocks
09-19-2008, 10:14 AM
Oh boy, I was able to change my POFQ with deluxe dining plan to WL courtyard view with the deluxe plan for just over $200 more using this code. They gave me complete credit for the regular DDP and there was an added discount for the room. We are very excited to be able to stay at a deluxe resort in a room other than standard and keep our deluxe DDP.:cloud9: The only negetive was I had to tweak a couple of ADRs and there were a couple of choices that are already unavailble for the dates I wanted and they weren't extremely popular restaurants.:confused:

Sinewiz
09-19-2008, 11:10 AM
After reading I'm still not getting it. In my party of 6 adults, does the plan affect all meals if I'm picking up the tab with my Disney Visa or only for my meal?

TheDuckRocks
09-19-2008, 11:19 AM
After reading I'm still not getting it. In my party of 6 adults, does the plan affect all meals if I'm picking up the tab with my Disney Visa or only for my meal?

All basic DDP meals that are on the MYW package you have for everyone on that reservation. It is not a just go to the restaurants and pay with your Disney Visa deal. It is just for a Disney Visa MYW package that include rooms, park tickets and a dining plan. Hope this helps you.

KSS
09-19-2008, 11:29 AM
When does this offer expire for Visa card holders?

kminton
09-19-2008, 11:59 AM
Can I just say that I'm thankful that I used ColoradoWendyL from MagicalJourneys for our reservation in October. THANKS WENDY!

We've now saved almost $800 on our Fall Break Disney trip this time. Plus we are getting to stay at WL for the first time at about the same cost it would have been for POR -:joy: this is me when DH called and told me.

Thanks again Magical Journeys and Wendy - you've turned me into a MJ believer.

Kerri

The Hitchhiking Ghost
09-19-2008, 12:43 PM
When does this offer expire for Visa card holders?

I just pulled up my email from Disney Rewards and I saw no "must be booked by" date.

They list 3 windows for which free Dining is offered. I'm assuming that as long as there is availability that you would be able to make reservations up to 12/14 which is that start of the last window of opportunity.

mrshams
09-19-2008, 01:21 PM
I just got off the phone with AAA and they were able to apply the discount. Since we're arriving on 9/27, we had to get a room-only reservation for that night and then get the promotional package starting the next day. With that we will save $500!!!! We won't have park tickets on our first day, but we weren't sure if we would have gone anywhere after getting up early for our flight to MCO. So I don't mind.

sshahan76
09-21-2008, 01:45 AM
hello everyone,
I could really use your help. Please forgive the lengthy post...I read about the Visa offer and have done some research on the dining plan, but I'm still unsure of the savings.

We (3 adults, 1 child age two) already planned on arriving on 12/13 or 12/14 so that works out. We are staying 6 nights at CBR and booking through Magical Journey's for the 1st time.
I've read the posts here and really could use the clarification. We REALLY aren’t familiar with the dining plan at all. We do eat at the parks and at the resorts, but I have a hard time reasoning that we would spend $63 per person every single day. Maybe I am wrong…and we’ve never been with a child or another person. Here's where it gets me...the special says it is free, but yet it says it is $63 per person per day. I think this is where I am confused, is it free or not?…the special says this:
“4 nights/5 days At a select Disney Value Resort. Only $63 per person, per day.
Total package price of $1,253 is based on 2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child in a standard room, for stays most nights 9/28-10/11, 11/9-11/22, 12/14-12/20/08.”
So how is it free? Even at $63 per person per night (why does most documentation say per night instead of per day?) that comes to more than $1,100 for 3 adults.

Am I way off or just that confused?!?!? Or am I overcomplicating things? Could it be that Disney is really giving away free dining (with plan rules) to the three of us for our length of stay? That just doesn't seem possible?

Please help!
Thanks in advance. I have until Sunday afternoon to cancel and redo my airfare if this is TRUE!!!

-Sarah

P.S. No, this is NOT my first Disney trip or Disney planning, but my husband and I have never done the dining package. We've been five times plus the Disney Cruise!

Sunshine1010
09-21-2008, 02:24 AM
- The dining plan is free, the trip isn't.
- The dining plan usually costs 37.99 per adult per day, and 9.99 per child per day...but if you go during the specified times --- it's free
- You'd still have to pay for your tickets, resort, airline, etc.

Dining plan:
1 table service a day (sit down restaurant)
1 quick service a day (fast food type)
1 snack a day
PER PERSON

If you go to this site under info central, look under 'Dining' and it will give you all the information about the dining plan, as well as a list of the table service restaurants. You will NEED to make reservations to eat because walk-ins are hard to come by. 1-407-wdw-dine is the restaurant dining reservation number.

Hope I helped.

sshahan76
09-21-2008, 02:46 AM
Thanks. It still seems hard to believe!!!
Yes, of course I know the trip isn't free. Obviously we'll still pay for lodging, airfare and park tickets. I hope I can change our airline tickets and start booking ADR's.

Personally, I think the advertised offer is not clear when they say $63 per person per day on it, and my husband agrees! LOL!

Thanks again!

Sarah

sshahan76
09-21-2008, 04:01 AM
Ok, after reading and re-reading the offer, we are so embarrassed! We were reading it all wrong! For whatever reason we were reading it as a Dining Plan offer, not a Magic Your Way vacation package offer. Duh!

So sorry everyone!

We hope Debbie K. at Magical Journey's can get us the deal. She has been very helpful and I also love Intercot and the message boards here! So happy to have stumbled upon it!

I just found that to change our dates by one day later we only spend another $176 total on airfare, so the FREE dining package is SOOOO worth that!!!

Now I just hope to get ADR's at Rose & Crown, Ohana and Le Cellier...those are our favorites!

Suggestions for best character dining for 2 yr old son are welcome!

Thanks new friends...I think my anxiety over this has passed and I can now go to bed (at 3 a.m.!!!) oops!

Sarah & family

Sunshine1010
09-21-2008, 04:01 AM
It seems very confusing, very overwhelming and very foreign. My first trip was just 'going to the parks'. I never would have guessed over 10 years later, I would have needed to make a reservation 6 months in advance to eat at a restaurant.

Promotions, specials, discounts, AP perks, DVC perks, DDE, DDP....it can be a daunting task to plan your vacation.

I'm sure you'll have a great time. Congratulations on your upcoming trip!

mickeefan
09-21-2008, 10:09 AM
Sunshine 1010,
I saw your earlier post.
"I want everyone to know that I have THE BEST travel agent in the world. Her name is Wendy. I don't think she knows Peter Pan, but she's just as magical........"

I completely agree with you 99.9 percent. The only exception is that the "I" needs to be changed to "we".
We found Wendy several years ago when I was ready to jump out a window.She has been absolutely fantastic at getting us the best deals. I would be completely lost without her.
She is not only a travel agent, but a real true friend.

Sunshine1010
09-21-2008, 11:56 AM
Mickeefan ------ Wendy is awesome. I'm glad you've had great experiences with her as well.

Just one of the things I like about her is the fact that I can contact her every month, several times a month, and ask for different quotes. I take the ones I can afford, and the ones I want. She has never complained about giving me quotes (especially since she knows I don't take all of them).

SpecJoe Magic
09-21-2008, 02:03 PM
We already have MYW tickets with no expiration. Can we use them with the free dining promotion or would we have to buy new tickets to go along with the package at the same time we book the room?

Tink1
09-21-2008, 05:21 PM
We already have MYW tickets with no expiration. Can we use them with the free dining promotion or would we have to buy new tickets to go along with the package at the same time we book the room?

Every package must have some form of ticket media. A one day base would work

Nanci

Emsparents
09-21-2008, 08:29 PM
Is it just me or is there just not a lot of BUZZ about this free dining offer. I am reading a lot of posts and it seems to me there is more confusion than anything. We booked the first offer for our trip in November and saved a ton, now they come out with this one, I have also seen room only discounts, AP discounts extended to other states, who knows what will be next! I can remember the last couple of years waiting for a discount and it being a free for all for a week trying to get re-booked before the rooms were gone. There bookings must be really down to be offering so many discounts. I am still not seeing much buzz about the week we are going so I am still not too worried about crowd levels. I see it helping October and the non holiday after Thanksgiving and pre-Christmas periods. But it begs the questions are reservations down that much? Friends of ours went the week after July 4th this year and said the longest wait they had was 30 minutes anywhere. She also said a boat operator told her they were down 25% from their normal summer bookings.

Just pondering and wanted to see what anyone else thought.

SpecJoe Magic
09-22-2008, 03:05 AM
The offer says "most nights" within those date ranges. Does anyone know if every night from 12/14-12/20 is included in the free dining offer?

Also, what is the extra charge per adult per night in a room? I'm doing calculations to figure everything, but I'm not sure if I'm using the correct amount.

Finally, does anyone know how much the room discount is on this package for a deluxe resort? (Polynesian).

TheDuckRocks
09-22-2008, 06:06 AM
I think the "most nights" refers to individual resort availablity. We are going 12/14 thru 12/19 and were able to get the discount for the entire stay. But I know it was not available for a king-bed or water-view room at POFQ but you could get a standard room. At WL they had courtyard-view or honeymoon suites available but no standards.

Mickey 101
09-22-2008, 07:46 AM
I see that some room discounts are available with this free offer, but wasn't clear still whether you can use your AP room discount, plus the free dining. I didn't think so, but just wanted to clarify. Thanks!

sorarail
09-22-2008, 02:59 PM
DH and I will be at WDW from 11/8-11/14. We're staying at Yacht Club and already have paid for everything - Magic My Way w/ park hopper. We didn't purchase a meal plan because we have several hundred Disney Visa Rewards dollars we plan to use for dining. Entire trip was paid for using Disney Visa through the Disney online reservation site. Will Disney allow this dining perk to be applied to an "already paid for" trip? If so, I'll use some of our rewards dollars for a room upgrade or something else fun.

sorarail
09-22-2008, 06:21 PM
:(
I just spoke with a very nice woman at WDW travel who tried numerous ways to book the package for us only to find out that the allotted number of packages for Yacht Club have already been taken.
That's what I get for not checking the Intercot boards daily!

christinelee10
09-22-2008, 06:35 PM
To show how confusing WDW makes it to book the best deal at the resorts............I originally booked back in August when I received a PIN in an email. For 8 nights, Inner Courtyard view at the Wilderness Lodge, Magic Your Way with park hopper and dining for all 8 nights for 2 people..........about $3300.
When a new general public package was announced at the end of August for resort with MYW with dining, I called and surprise......my first reservation with my PIN was $400 cheaper than the general public one.
Then, I heard about the free dining with Disney Visa for 12/14-12/20. We are going the 12th to the 20th. The first person I spoke to said there was absolutely no availability for these dates at any resorts. I hung up and called back and got a lovely women. She could only book me 12/14-12/20 6 nights with free dining for about $2500 at the WL. A separate reservation was required for 12/12-12/14 which would be about $800 for 2 nights, court yard view with dining and tickets. This was equal to my very first quote of $3300 with my PIN # in August!!!!
Now, I'm really interested, did she just give me that price because she knows I already have the reservations then and knows what my price quote was????????
My husband calls with his VISA card, asks for 8 nights WL with free dining ...same dates....same package.....$3650!!!!!!!!
No wonder people pull their hair out. Either I got a great deal on my PIN code or basically they have figured out to get the same amount of money for the room and just send out different codes to get people excited about saving some money!!!

the other micki
09-23-2008, 03:50 PM

Well, I just got something in the mail today from Disney about free dining for these dates. It seems to be open to the public and not to just Disney Visa holders! Too bad I'm going end of April! (Maybe something will come up later for us...)

Sunshine1010
09-23-2008, 05:15 PM
Hhhmmmm....how interesting.

AdventurerKim
09-24-2008, 06:13 PM
I called several times looking for availability at POP for the free dining and got multiple responses! I check in Nov. 21; twice I was quoted a price at All-Star with no problems of "black out" issues but nothing at Pop and twice the guys said that the code didn't work for my length of stay Thanksgiving week. From everything I read said that the offer was good if you checked in by Nov. 22, and the free dining was good for the length of stay. It got to be a pain to keep calling and getting the run-around or no help at all, so I didn't try today. I'm hoping something else comes along soon.

jamimb
09-25-2008, 07:05 AM
I got the discount for Thanksgiving week at All star Music on the 22nd of this month. I already had a package with dining for the 22nd through the 28th paid for and I called and they were able to apply the code since I was checking in on or before the 22nd. I already had a great rate for lodging so this only saved us about $400. I say only but we are thrilled to death!!!!

YatesMom
09-27-2008, 10:26 AM
Thanks so much for posting this information guys and gals!!! We leave next Sat Oct 4 for a 7 night stay. We paid in full in January. I saw this thread yesterday afternoon and I am estatic to say that we received a $1,024.95 savings on our trip. This is the first trip to Disney for our little girls (ages 2 1/2 and 6) and this makes a HUGE difference. I guess WDW really is the place where dreams come true! Thanks so very, very, much for passing along this info!! :mickey:

DisWorldFan
09-27-2008, 06:34 PM
Anyone know what the crowd levels are like during these times?

USCTinkerbell
09-27-2008, 08:59 PM
WTG...I called and it saved me 300.00 since it was only for 2 days out of our 5 day trip.

I am keeping it a secret from our almost 5 year old and it kills me when every few days she sighs and says she wishes we were going back to Disney! LOL

I just got an email from Kathy at MJ and this is saving us $400.00...:D

CAS
09-29-2008, 05:02 PM
Well, I just got something in the mail today from Disney about free dining for these dates. It seems to be open to the public and not to just Disney Visa holders! Too bad I'm going end of April! (Maybe something will come up later for us...)

Hmmm, I don't think it's general public. I just called Disney and they said no such offer exists for non-Disney Visa cardholders.

CAS
09-30-2008, 02:54 PM
Funny thing happened. I called to apply the free dining to our stay from 10/5 - 10/11 and all they needed was the code. I said, "You don't need my Disney Visa card number to pay for the package?" They said no, only the code.

I called 3 separate times and the disney employee verified this every time. So the code seems more like a general public offering if you don't even need to pay for the package with your card.

Can anyone comment?

KarenP
09-30-2008, 03:15 PM
Funny thing happened. I called to apply the free dining to our stay from 10/5 - 10/11 and all they needed was the code. I said, "You don't need my Disney Visa card number to pay for the package?" They said no, only the code.

I called 3 separate times and the disney employee verified this every time. So the code seems more like a general public offering if you don't even need to pay for the package with your card.

Can anyone comment?

For the Disney visa free dining offer with QXZ you need to pay the $200 deposit with your Disney visa. If you already deposited to your Disney visa on the reservation, you would be able to call and have the code applied.

CAS
09-30-2008, 07:19 PM
Nope, it was paid in full with another card. The disney rep said she didn't see anything about it that required me to actually use my card for the purchase. Any thoughts?

CAS
10-13-2008, 11:10 AM
As it turns out nothing was required to be put on the card, just that we give them the code. My folks received their card in time and didn't have to put anything on it either. No confirmation that we actually hold the card or anything. That's strange, but easy. And I liked the 10% off we received at DTD. We also received free photo sessions with Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and Goofy and a free 5X7 from each. :) I like this card.

Sinewiz
10-16-2008, 04:45 PM
While I'm happy for all of you that you have gotten your free meal package it's a bit of a slap in the face for those of us that signed up for the Disney card to gain such rewards.

jonsmom
10-16-2008, 05:14 PM
While I'm happy for all of you that you have gotten your free meal package it's a bit of a slap in the face for those of us that signed up for the Disney card to gain such rewards.

I do agree with you - just what are the perks?

On the other hand, I made a ressie for my brother using my card because he didn't have one or have the time to apply one and Disney called him & told him that if we were not arriving within 24 hours of each other, he would not be able to use the code.

So who knows?

CAS
10-16-2008, 07:22 PM

I'm not sure what you mean. If you signed up for the card to get the rewards, why didn't you receive them? I signed up less than a week prior to my trip and they were able to apply it. My parents didn't even have their card yet and they received free dining. Could you explain?

jonsmom
10-16-2008, 07:41 PM
I think what he means is that the Free Dining was supposed to be exclusive to Disney Visa Cardholders and a perk for having a Disney Card and other people are able to get the free dining just by using the code.

Sinewiz
10-17-2008, 12:25 AM
I think what he means is that the Free Dining was supposed to be exclusive to Disney Visa Cardholders and a perk for having a Disney Card and other people are able to get the free dining just by using the code.
Bingo. ;)

disneyers
10-19-2008, 09:39 PM
So, do you think if I applied for a Disney Visa, I could get free dining for a trip Dec. 14 to 18?

We would looove that!

jonsmom
10-20-2008, 05:35 AM
I believe the offer has expired.

equinoxman
10-25-2008, 06:27 PM
Hi all I am a newbie with a ?
If I book a MYW with the premium plan can i get credit for a free dining offer off of my total?
Also where can i get a list of the abb. used here

jonsmom
11-18-2008, 07:54 AM
Equinoxman

Welcome to Intercot!

I believe the free dining offer has expired. I don't beleive you can add it to your reservation.

Not sure where the abbreviations list is.