PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Gift Bag/Surprise

Belster
09-17-2008, 11:30 PM
So I know that I saw this question previously posted, but I still have questions. I am going to the world next month, I have 3 kids; DD11, DS3,DS 7 months, I want to give them a little surprise when we get to our room. I am just not sure what to do or purchase, I do not want to spend a lot, but I want it to be special. I am not a very creative person so I thought that I would ask for help. Any ideas at all are appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your ideas.

DISFREAKS
09-18-2008, 02:34 AM
Maybe DD11 may like some book that has to do with something Disney like the Hidden Mickey book. What ever you get them, may want to keep it simple and not alot of parts especially if they are small parts. You won't want to have to keep up with all the pieces in your room.

have fun:mickey:

danicafan
09-18-2008, 03:57 AM
If your kids are into getting autographs from the characters you could have autograph books/pens, or some Disney wallets with Disney dollars stuck inside. My sister and I took her two kids last December ages 5 and 2 and we had little gift bags every morning for them. The first monring we had the autograph books/pens, one morning we had the Disney wallets that we found at Target for $1 with Disney Dollars and then for the girl age 5 we had some lip gloss, Hannah Montana stuff/High School Musical stuff. For the boy age 2 we had some CARS stuff and Mickey Mouse stuff. We went to the Disney store and bought a lot of stuff on sale before we went to have presents each day. I'm sure we will be doing the same thing for our trip in January.

LittleRoosMommy
09-18-2008, 08:14 AM
We are doing the same thing for our trip next month. I am using Disney Florist to help me out. I did this last year and it was perfect.
DD4 will probably end up with something princess and an autograph book/pen. DD2 will probably end up with a small stuffed animal and an autograph book/pen.

I like the idea of the hidden mickey book for your DD. We met a family last year, that had done this for their DS and he was having a blast. He was so into and excited, he discussed it with my DH for an entire bus ride from BWI to MK. DH is obssess w/ finding the Hidden Mickey's as well! LOL

Maybe you could find something w/ Pirates or Cars for DD3. Disney store is having their fall sale right now. I'm going their today to have a look for our trip. For the baby, why not a small stuffed animal that he can play with in the stroller.

Just some thoughts. Good luck and Have fun on your trip!!
We'll be there at the exact same time as you!! Can't Wait!!:mickey:

Belster
09-18-2008, 09:17 AM
Thank you for all of the great ideas!

disneygeek84
09-18-2008, 12:59 PM
You could even put in some light up necklaces so that you don't have to buy them once you get there. They're pretty cheap at the dollar store or Walmart. For your DD11 you could put in a disposable camera so that she can take her own pictures, too.

Momof2boys
09-18-2008, 01:11 PM
We usually buy things ahead of time (less expensive) and give it to the boys (10 & 8) either on the plane or when we get to the room - they get Disney things like stickers, a deck of playing cards, & rub on tattoos, a disposable camera, glow necklaces, a small beach ball or other toy for the pool and their 'spending cash' for the trip.

You could always buy a plain white small scrapbook and let them decorate their autograph book with markers & stickers - we did that a few years ago and the characters loved the original books. A great conversation starter for our shy one.

LittleRoosMommy
09-18-2008, 03:25 PM
I just found light up rings at the disney store today. My DDs went crazy over them! They were a couple of dollars. Your DD might really like that as well. They were with the halloween costumes (for the princesses). I was sneaky and got a couple for our trip!!:secret:

Belster
09-19-2008, 12:43 AM
Wow, thanks for all of the wonderful ideas.