PDA

View Full Version : The Biggest Loser Families

NotaGeek
09-17-2008, 10:34 AM
Did anyone watch? I have it on TiVo but haven't gotten chance to check it out yet!

JoDisney
09-17-2008, 11:49 AM
Yes, I watched it last night. Whoa, Jillian seems tougher than ever. I was worried about the police officer in yellow on her team. He is in very bad shape and has alot of weight to lose, but he does not complain. He was not feeling good and fell off the treadmill. Jillian is unrelenting. This man was so polite and listened to Jillian, even when she would yell. His doctor told her this man can only exercise 30 minutes a day. She seemed to tone it down a bit, then. His daughter was so sweet and cool how she wanted her dad to be there and she won a great prize for her and her dad.
This man still had a huge number for weightloss this first week. Bravo to him. I won't say any more because I know you haven't watched it yet. Biggest Loser and Brita are still teamed up. I wonder what they are doing about the water bottle situation. Their water bottle and stores' plastic bottles have the #7 on them that they are talking about on the news. Apparently a chemical in the plastic leaches into your water. I use a camelback water bottle that does not have this. But there is alot of controversy about the plastic bottles with #7 and #1. It is interesting.

Jenemmy
09-17-2008, 02:15 PM
Yep, just finished watching it a little bit ago. Looks like it will be a good season. I felt like they totally gave away who was going home, but other than that it was great.

badkitty
09-17-2008, 03:09 PM
OMG! I totally forgot about it! Bummer. Can someone post the day/time for the season?

NotaGeek
09-17-2008, 03:59 PM
OMG! I totally forgot about it! Bummer. Can someone post the day/time for the season?

Tuesday nights 7pm. You can Google for your own local times...

badkitty
09-17-2008, 09:46 PM
Thank you!

c&d
09-18-2008, 10:41 AM
I watched it. I agree both of them seem a little tougher this year or maybe they are just showing how really hard it is when they start.

I have to say I was amazed that the father on the yellow team wasn't allowed to work out. My goodness he must have some big health issues, but I'm glad they're helping him.

Jenemmy
09-18-2008, 12:40 PM
I watched it. I agree both of them seem a little tougher this year or maybe they are just showing how really hard it is when they start.

I have to say I was amazed that the father on the yellow team wasn't allowed to work out. My goodness he must have some big health issues, but I'm glad they're helping him.

Yep, and how cute is the yellow team daughter? She already has such a lovely face....I bet she is gonna wind up being a knockout. You can tell she is dedicated and wants to help her Dad go far.

Momof2boys
09-18-2008, 01:39 PM
I haven't watched it yet, but was wondering if it's just Jillian and Bob again ? Love them but didn't like the blonde (Kim?).

Jenemmy
09-18-2008, 03:16 PM
I haven't watched it yet, but was wondering if it's just Jillian and Bob again ? Love them but didn't like the blonde (Kim?).

No sign or mention of Kim that I saw!

NotaGeek
09-18-2008, 03:34 PM
I thought it was a great show. I feel bad for the father that can only exercise 30 minutes a day ... not really fair to the daughter, you would think tht the show would know before he got there.

Jenemmy
09-18-2008, 06:27 PM
I thought it was a great show. I feel bad for the father that can only exercise 30 minutes a day ... not really fair to the daughter, you would think tht the show would know before he got there.

Right. He did well the first week on weight loss, probably because he is eating right...but you'd think the lack of exercise will catch up to him eventually. Of course, if he gets in better shape, maybe he will be able to do more.

I think if I were his trainer (me....a trainer...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Ok) I would be scared to death to push him!!!

DisneyLandMomma
10-15-2008, 01:17 PM
Anyone still watching?? After last night, I do not like Heba. At first I didn't care for her, then I started to like her and Ed, but after last night, I back to not liking her. :blush:

I'm rooting for Colleen or Amy and Phil(either of them).

badkitty
10-15-2008, 06:08 PM
Anyone still watching?? After last night, I do not like Heba. At first I didn't care for her, then I started to like her and Ed, but after last night, I back to not liking her. :blush:

I'm rooting for Colleen or Amy and Phil(either of them).

Heba reminds me of the playground bully. I don't really care for her either, but, that is what makes good reality tv. Viewers like conflict.

JanetMegan
10-16-2008, 08:15 AM
I liked her til this week too, but that whole teams picking thing seemed sort of mean and not to mention not very smart. I so wanted the black team to win the weigh in :(

DisneyLandMomma
10-16-2008, 02:07 PM
I wanted black team to win too but I'm glad blue won because Heba, Vicki and Brady would have voted either of the Amys off and I hope they make it a little farther.

Heba's team choices were very mean spirited. in the temptation challenge when someone disagreed with her she start cussing and getting mad. :ack:

The "game" part of the competition is what I don't like...LOL

eeyorelover63
10-16-2008, 07:05 PM
i also don't like Heba at all!!! when she was picking the teams she should have kept phil and amy together and shellay and amy together... see what happened shellay went home. i didnt care for her but she wasnt obnoxious like some of the others.

mdhiggin
10-17-2008, 02:55 PM
DH and I don't usually like reality TV, but this show is addicting. I wasn't sure what you meant about Heba until I saw the episode this week. Wow. She made a lot of enemies with that stunt.

Bethis26fan
10-20-2008, 08:31 PM
Yea I liked her till then too but that was just mean. It wasn't smart game play at all like she was trying to say it was. I do hope one of the black team wins.

disneygirlnowmom
10-22-2008, 10:05 AM
Last night the blue team made me so mad.:mad: They were talking about Amy P and Phil asking some of the members to save her. They made comments like, She's sleeping with the enemy and She's cheering for the black team. WELL who MADE her sleep with the enemy. It's all their own fault.

I was sorry to see Amy go but I think it will be better for her at home. I hope that she's right in saying that Phil will work even harder now that she's gone.

Bethis26fan
10-22-2008, 10:39 AM
Yea they made me mad to. Amy C is in trouble the next time they are up unless she is the biggest loser for their team. Heba isn't thinking because if it comes down to her and Brady and Vicky she will be the next one gone no questions asked. She was worried about Amy P. putting her under the line win they go singles does she not think brady & vicky can do the same. I mean vicky's been dropping some big numbers too. Oh well go black team. :)

mdhiggin
10-22-2008, 02:40 PM
I can't believe how angry last night's show made me. I really want Vicky and Brady off now. Did anyone see Vicky's smile when Heba was talking to Amy? We think she favors the Grinch. DH says this was their plot the whole time. He thinks they probably made up the comment from Phil just to control Heba's vote, but I think Heba understands now after Amy's last words. We are guessing that Brady drank water to keep his weight up, so he'll have a definite win next week and won't be able to be voted off again. All the devious thinking makes my head spin.

Bethis26fan
10-22-2008, 03:53 PM
I can't believe how angry last night's show made me. I really want Vicky and Brady off now. Did anyone see Vicky's smile when Heba was talking to Amy? We think she favors the Grinch. DH says this was their plot the whole time. He thinks they probably made up the comment from Phil just to control Heba's vote, but I think Heba understands now after Amy's last words. We are guessing that Brady drank water to keep his weight up, so he'll have a definite win next week and won't be able to be voted off again. All the devious thinking makes my head spin.

I also thought that Brady may have drank a lot of water, because Vicky smiled when she saw the 2lbs come up. Where most people would be shocked if their husband had worked so hard all week and a 2lb came up.

DisneyLandMomma
10-22-2008, 07:40 PM
I only saw the second half of the show but I am so sad Amy P. is gone. :( Heba really made a mistake with not voting for Brady. DUH...what was she thinking? And the smirk on Vickie's face really made me angry. I really hope Amy C. is the biggest loser next week.

badkitty
10-29-2008, 12:18 AM
Well, not a surprise, but did you see the amount of weight Brady lost tonight? Hummmmm...

c&d
10-29-2008, 09:54 AM
I don't think things bode well for Heba or Vicky in the future. I think they are both to into strategy and I think it will backfire now that they are no longer going to be teams.

mdhiggin
10-29-2008, 12:37 PM
Did anyone see the preview for next week? They're bringing everyone back that has been voted off! I know Vicky and Brady must be reeling from the shock.

AdventurerKim
10-29-2008, 01:08 PM
In the beginning, I was happy to see a couple from Louisiana, but Vicky and Bready are losing ground with me, especially Vicky. All they want to do is game-play and don't seem focused on losing weight and getting healthy, which I know is the real reason everyone should be there, although the money is a nice incentive. It all seems like high school, especially these last two weeks. I can't wait to see what happens in two weeks on the next episode.

DisneyLandMomma
10-29-2008, 02:41 PM
I'm sooo glad it's changing next week to NO teams and I hope Vicky, Brady or Heba are the first to go!!

Bethis26fan
10-29-2008, 03:05 PM
I'm sooo glad it's changing next week to NO teams and I hope Vicky, Brady or Heba are the first to go!!

If it goes like normal then, the black team members should have big numbers next week so that very well could happen. If it was me I would try my best to split Vicky & Brady. Weight wise I know Brady or Heba should go, but game play wise Vicky needs to go.

cer
11-04-2008, 03:41 PM
Looking forward to tonight!

eeyorelover63
11-04-2008, 04:00 PM
actually it isnt on tonight because i think election coverage is on:(

cer
11-04-2008, 04:31 PM
Oh no. Of course you are right.

Bummer! And I was soooo looking forward to it.

conorsmom2000
11-04-2008, 04:46 PM

I also thought that Brady may have drank a lot of water, because Vicky smiled when she saw the 2lbs come up.

Heba isn't thinking because if it comes down to her and Brady and Vicky she will be the next one gone no questions asked.

I have to agree with all the things said here!! I do not care for Heba, Vicky or Brady at all and each week I watch it, they irk me more and more. I'm very glad that the teams will be gone and it will be every man and woman for themselves.....let's see what their little alliance does for them then!! :D

Bethis26fan
11-12-2008, 09:04 AM
Well I yelled and cheered last night. I so hated that Ed was back and was glad when Brady was gone. I can't wait to see what Jillian says when she finds out Michelle is still there. Poor Amy I hate to see what they are going to say to her. It should be good next week.

conorsmom2000
11-12-2008, 11:52 AM
Well I yelled and cheered last night. I so hated that Ed was back and was glad when Brady was gone. I can't wait to see what Jillian says when she finds out Michelle is still there. Poor Amy I hate to see what they are going to say to her. It should be good next week.

LOL, I couldn't watch the end of that competition when it was between Ed and Stacey - I just so didn't want Ed to come back. The smirks and looks that go on between the blue team annoys me to no end. I still do not get the theory of "blue doesn't vote off blue"....eventually, you're going to have to do that! Why not vote off the biggest threats now, rather than waiting until the end? Amy made the right choice but boy, it looks like she's going to pay for that. I really feel bad for her because Vicky is a nightmare. It was nice to see all the girls from the black team do so well - I hope they can keep it up!

Bethis26fan
11-12-2008, 12:31 PM
I paused the tv to see what the note says. It says something up top but I'll I could see was word means the it has Revenge in big letters. Under that it says fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. The she has I will not rest till that little (fill in the blank) is out of this house. So it looks like Amy is going to have a rough week.

mdhiggin
11-12-2008, 01:57 PM
We paused the revenge letter too. Oh, it's on now. I'm so proud of Amy, though. I think she got tired of that crowd, and she also knew she would be the first to go with their team if it came to a vote. Poor Ed. He doesn't seem too bad. His choice in Heba doesn't look good, though. Vicky makes Heba look like an angel. Loving this season. DH laughed so hard when Amy voted for Brady. It's like Shakespeare with a little drama, comedy and tragedy all rolled into one.

On a side note, we bought the Jillian Michaels game for the Wii last night. I hope it's good.

Bethis26fan
11-12-2008, 02:03 PM
On a side note, we bought the Jillian Michaels game for the Wii last night. I hope it's good.

I'm getting that for Christmas.

eeyorelover63
11-12-2008, 04:50 PM

I paused the tv to see what the note says. It says something up top but I'll I could see was word means the it has Revenge in big letters. Under that it says fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. The she has I will not rest till that little (fill in the blank) is out of this house. So it looks like Amy is going to have a rough week.

i know what youu mean!!! i was so into it last night. my brother had come over and watched it and he was cheering and he doesnt even really like the show! i was hilarious! just wondering... what revenge letter are you talking about?

badkitty
11-12-2008, 05:14 PM
I missed this week's show. (Traveling on business.) Brady was voted off? Whoo-hoo!!

Bethis26fan
11-12-2008, 07:27 PM
It's on the preview for next weeks show. It's a note vicky has taped to a door.

eeyorelover63
11-12-2008, 08:43 PM
thanks!! i had it recorded from last night so i just went back and watched it! i dont care what they say i think amy made the right choice

Bethis26fan
11-12-2008, 09:55 PM
I do too.

DisneyLandMomma
11-12-2008, 11:29 PM
OMgosh...I am soooo happy Brady is gone!! I'm so proud of Amy...it must of been such a tough decision but I think it was the right one....:number1:

When I found out Ed won the challenge I almost turned it off and didn't want to finish watching...I did NOT want them to vote off any black team members. I told my dd(10) we weren't going to watch anymore if one of the blue team members didn't go!!

Vicky needs to go next...ugh I wanted to bop Vicki on the head :doh: every time she made her little smirk face...:blush:

:joy: So glad it turned out the way I wanted!!

mjaclyn
11-13-2008, 09:49 AM
Hooray!!! Way to go, AMY!! I am SO happy she chose Brady over Michelle. I am SO SICK of that foursome. My only hope is that Vicky goes next followed by Heba and Ed. They have been hideous to watch from the beginning. And I still don't understand what everyone's problem with Phil was...

c&d
11-13-2008, 10:17 AM
All I need now is for Vicky to be gone and I will be very happy. I had such high hopes she would be gone this week. Even Bob doesn't seem to like her.

Finally someone voted smart on the show and got rid of the man.

eeyorelover63
11-13-2008, 04:00 PM
Vicky definetly needs to go next and then heba then ed i greatly do not like anyof them.... im glad amy decided to play the "game" for herself and i dont think she would have done that if she hadnt had that talk w/ her mom during the week!

cer
11-13-2008, 04:48 PM
Vicki and Brady and Heba are certainly not making many friends outside in the "real world" - In fact on the show's website, it is scary what the posters are saying about them there -

Did any of you happen to see them laugh when Phil tripped on the challenge? - as Captain Hook and Peter Pan would say..."Bad form!"

I hope that Amy has the fight in her. It is going to be a long week for her. As for Heba and Vicki, they will come back to the real world soon enough and I hope they are embarrassed by their behavior! Shame, shame, shame!

eeyorelover63
11-13-2008, 07:19 PM
Vicki and Brady and Heba are certainly not making many friends outside in the "real world" - In fact on the show's website, it is scary what the posters are saying about them there -

Did any of you happen to see them laugh when Phil tripped on the challenge? - as Captain Hook and Peter Pan would say..."Bad form!"

I hope that Amy has the fight in her. It is going to be a long week for her. As for Heba and Vicki, they will come back to the real world soon enough and I hope they are embarrassed by their behavior! Shame, shame, shame!

i know what you mean! if they ever watch the show after they go home they are going to be soooo embarressed! amy needs to stand up for herself this week!

Bethis26fan
11-13-2008, 07:24 PM
Does anyone else wonder if they are really that bad. I mean I know it can't be faked and I don't like them, but how much of it do you think they edit and put all together to make it worse.

I'm not making excuse or anything as you can tell from my prior post but just wondering.

cer
11-14-2008, 09:16 AM
You are right when you bring up the fact that editing can make people look bad, but they MADE A SIGN! That really doesn't help their case any....

eeyorelover63
11-14-2008, 05:46 PM
You are right when you bring up the fact that editing can make people look bad, but they MADE A SIGN! That really doesn't help their case any....

this is sooooo true! they need all the help they can get to make ANYBODY like them! do any of you(people on intercot) actually know anyone who likes Heba, Ed, Vicky, and did like Brady?

cer
11-19-2008, 09:30 AM
I missed most of the show! :unsure:

I had to clean my house last night and I did not get to turn it on and when I did, it was the shot of their feet in their little slip on sandals on the way to weigh in - I COULD NOT believe how it ended! :confused:

I wish I could have seen more to catch what went on during the week with Vicky and her entourage.

Anyway - they dropped some big numbers last night! I guess working out has something to do with it? :blush: Hmmm, I might need to try that....

DisneyLandMomma
11-19-2008, 01:03 PM
yea, who knew working out would help you lose weigh?? :blush: Love how everytime I watch I'm snacking on something I probably shouldn't be. haha

Anyway, I can't believe Amy voted the way she did. You think if she is in the bottom two next week, Vicky is going to let her stay? No way, that woman is sooo hateful!! UGH she drives me insane. I was really thinking Colleen could of won. Next week looks like it's gonna be interesting. My husband and I went through frame by frame on the preview because they show the board with who's above the line and who still needed to be weighed. CRAZY!! I don't know if I can wait that long. LOL

Bethis26fan
11-19-2008, 05:51 PM
yea, who knew working out would help you lose weigh?? :blush: Love how everytime I watch I'm snacking on something I probably shouldn't be. haha

Anyway, I can't believe Amy voted the way she did. You think if she is in the bottom two next week, Vicky is going to let her stay? No way, that woman is sooo hateful!! UGH she drives me insane. I was really thinking Colleen could of won. Next week looks like it's gonna be interesting. My husband and I went through frame by frame on the preview because they show the board with who's above the line and who still needed to be weighed. CRAZY!! I don't know if I can wait that long. LOL

i did that too. lol

DMApixie
11-19-2008, 06:22 PM
i did that too. lol

Me too! :secret::blush:

eeyorelover63
11-20-2008, 06:06 PM
Me too! :secret::blush:

no way i did too.... i think amy was dumb because if it comes down to amy and either vicky, heba, or ed they will vote her off... she should have kept playing for herself

cer
11-26-2008, 11:19 AM
I had choir practice last night and I missed the show.

So disappointed this morning when I took a peek at the show's website to find out one of my favorites was eliminated.

They did not have any highlights as to what happened. How did she end up eliminated?

Bethis26fan
11-26-2008, 11:36 AM
She fell below with Heba, so you know Vicky was out for her blood anyway. Renee & Michelle pulled killer numbers and pushed them below.

cer
11-26-2008, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the update...

Sure hate to see her go, though...

Bethis26fan
11-26-2008, 12:25 PM
yea she was the only one from the blue team I liked

Beast_fanatic
11-26-2008, 02:05 PM
yea she was the only one from the blue team I liked

Exactly. And, if she had just listened to me last week and kept Corrinne and gotten rid of Vicky instead, she'd still be there!

DisneyLandMomma
11-26-2008, 07:56 PM
Exactly. And, if she had just listened to me last week and kept Corrinne and gotten rid of Vicky instead, she'd still be there!

She didn't listen to me either!! ;)

I DVR'd Biggest Loser and watched DWTS...after that was over I was to tired to watch all of Biggest Loser so I just fwd to the end...was not happy to see Amy go but I knew that would happen. I'm going to watch the rest of the show tonight. LOL

badkitty
11-27-2008, 12:00 AM
Vicky was so annoying throughout the whole show. I don't think her smugness and simper is fake. The video she got from her family showed what they were really like. Both of her kids were talking very agressively when encouraging their mother. Something like "kicking" you-know-what. Not how I would want my kids to sound on national TV. Just my opinion.

NotaGeek
11-27-2008, 03:43 AM
Vicky is an idiot. Why would she align herself with a married couple? She has NO chance with them, because they will never vote her off. :huh:

MegaDisney
11-29-2008, 09:06 PM
I haven't disliked a contestant as much as I do Vicky EVER. She is smug, rude, and just plain nasty.

Does anyone else think Heba's husband sounds like Al Gore?

AdventurerKim
11-30-2008, 09:32 PM
I haven't disliked a contestant as much as I do Vicky EVER. She is smug, rude, and just plain nasty.

Does anyone else think Heba's husband sounds like Al Gore?

I so wanted Vicky voted off this week! She deserves to go since she and Brady were only there to win the money. I am so embarrassed that they are from Louisiana.

I'd never thought that Ed sounded like Al Gore, but you're right now that I think about it.

c&d
12-01-2008, 11:46 AM
I can not believe that Vicky is still there. I want her gone :mad: In a way I'm hoping she makes it to the final group and then loses in the finale. I know it's not very nice but.....

Amy was the only blue team member I liked. I wonder what she's thinking now seeing the show and seeing how Vicky spoke about her.

mdhiggin
12-02-2008, 12:49 PM
Check this out from Yahoo. http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/the-biggest-villain-on-biggest-loser--48

c&d
12-05-2008, 09:31 AM
Check this out from Yahoo. http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/the-biggest-villain-on-biggest-loser--48

Thanks for the link. I have to agree that when Bob says something bad, that person must horrible to work with day to day.

DMApixie
12-10-2008, 01:37 PM
Has anyone else noticed we are getting a 'kinder, gentler 'edit' of Vicki shown to us?

I SO wanted Vicki to fall below the yellow line so AMERICA would vote her off!! :thedolls:

YAY Michelle!! You go girl!

Since Ed was practically groveling to America to vote for his wife and Heba seemed to come off as 'entitled' to be in the final three...........I voted for him. :secret:

Bethis26fan
12-10-2008, 02:41 PM
I voted for him to. lol

eeyorelover63
12-10-2008, 04:20 PM
i want michelle to win the whole thing but if she doesnt i dont care as long as it isnt vicky!!!!

badkitty
12-10-2008, 05:45 PM
I voted for Ed too! :secret:

JanetMegan
12-11-2008, 08:36 AM
You know I am so over this show being 2 hours-last night I watched the one from this week and it was maybe the more boring 2 hours of tv I've EVER watched! I think it's hilarious you guys voted for Ed. Ed probably thinks it will be Heba for sure, a friend of mine mentioned he probably went home and started eating pizza ;) I don't think it went that far but still-funny. Michelle is so beautiful. I'll be glad to see the rest of the contestants back and I don't care who wins as long as it isn't Vicky.

teambricker04
12-11-2008, 03:06 PM
Vicky's poor kids. They don't stand a chance. They only know what broccoli is because they learned it at SCHOOL. Oh my.

I voted for Ed as well. How lame... I agree, he is probably at home eating pizza! Funny.

DMApixie
12-17-2008, 02:51 PM
Vicki came in thiiirrd, Vicki came in thiiirrd!! :thedolls: YAY Michelle!

All in all, it was a great season, and everyone did quite well. Some did AMAZING.

NotaGeek
12-17-2008, 03:03 PM
Vicky's poor kids. They don't stand a chance. They only know what broccoli is because they learned it at SCHOOL. Oh my.

I voted for Ed as well. How lame... I agree, he is probably at home eating pizza! Funny.
What was with Vicky stumbling down the stairs and then not being able to walk? Was her dress too tight or was it her shoes? I just don't like her.

Michelle looked FABULOUS ...

I think that it was Ed and Heba's plan ... they were trying to win both prizes because they though Ed had the better chance to win the actual contest, and it worked like a charm ... glad Michelle got the win in the end though!

eeyorelover63
12-17-2008, 04:15 PM
i am sooooo glad michelle won! i know about her stumbling! that was so funny! i was laughing so hard! michelle deserved to win! i knew heba was going to win the eliminated players prize.

Bethis26fan
12-18-2008, 07:24 AM
I'm glad michelle won as well. Heba slipped when she came out too. Next season starts in 2 weeks and it looks like Bob is going to try Jillian's method of screaming. lol

Is it just me or does the season that's coming up look like it's some of the heaviest people?

eeyorelover63
12-20-2008, 07:37 PM
yea how bout the 19 year old who is 400 pounds! and the 63 year old coulpe....it should be intresting!

Jeff G
12-20-2008, 11:27 PM
Next season is going to be fun for me. I have a business friend and daughter who made the show. It's interesting because we all knew they were trying out and then all of sudden one day they went missing. The show wants them to stay quiet about the where they are but when someone just disappears it obvious. They've been gone since early/mid October and there is no sign of either of them yet. I can't wait to see how the show portrays them.

It was really cool to see someone I know on a national TV show. I've never watched the biggest looser but will be this coming season.

NotaGeek
12-21-2008, 12:02 AM
Next season is going to be fun for me. I have a business friend and daughter who made the show. It's interesting because we all knew they were trying out and then all of sudden one day they went missing. The show wants them to stay quiet about the where they are but when someone just disappears it obvious. They've been gone since early/mid October and there is no sign of either of them yet. I can't wait to see how the show portrays them.

It was really cool to see someone I know on a national TV show. I've never watched the biggest looser but will be this coming season.
Totally cool ... be sure and come back once the season starts so we can root with you!

eeyorelover63
12-21-2008, 11:55 AM

once the show starts u will have to PM me and tell me which team tthey r!!!!

stitchaholic
12-21-2008, 12:24 PM
i love jillian! she's great! i could not beleive the finale transformations,when io saw heba i almost fainted,just amazing. i am really happy that michelle won!
i am also looking forward to the new season.:scale: