PDA

View Full Version : Changing resorts?

Mrs Bus Driver
09-16-2008, 10:18 PM
Hi I know this has been brought up before but I couldn't find the information. I will be staying first night at ASM due to package kicking in the next day. Then we are moving to CBR. So I was wondering if we wanted to get an early start at the parks, do we need to check out of ASM and then go to CBR check in? Does this process take very long? Has anyone else done this, what was your experience?

Seasonscraps
09-16-2008, 10:48 PM
Yes, you will need to go to CBR to check in and get your room key, tickets, meal plan credits etc. It shouldn't take too long depending on how you are moving between resorts and the lines at CBR.

Driving or taxi would be fastest and you can take your luggage with you. If you are using the bus system will take much longer and will need the bell services to move your bags - that's not a big deal but they wont be available until later in the afternoon.

I stayed at CBR once - there were a lot of CMs checking guests in and the line moved pretty quickly.

gerald72
09-17-2008, 07:57 AM
As long as you didn't make any additional charges, you won't have to actually check out of ASM.
You can check in as early as 6am and get your keys with park tickets. They said to call back around 1pm to see which room we had. That should give you a jump getting to the parks. I stayed at CBR last month. We arrived at 5am and we were the only people in the lobby at 6am. Definately no line.