PDA

View Full Version : Room divider curtain?

Tinkerkel
09-16-2008, 09:42 PM
It's been about 4 years since we've stayed at CBR, but I'm pretty sure I remember a curtain that could be pulled to close off the bathroom/sink area from the rest of the room. I'm thinking this would be very helpful as DD10 very modest as I'm sure most 10 year olds are. Having that area to change clothes in would be better than going into the bathroom each time. My question is, does anyone know if they have these at the All-Stars?

disneymom15
09-16-2008, 09:52 PM
I think they did the curtin thing at Music during recent refurb. I hope they do it at the other values.

thumperbug
09-17-2008, 06:33 PM
I was at CBR in Feb 08 and they did have the curtain to block off the sink/closet area.

Eeyore's My Favorite
09-19-2008, 04:13 PM
I was at CBR in August with my nieces & it had a divider curtain which was great!! Allowed me to get dressed while the girls were still sleeping!!:mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
09-19-2008, 04:55 PM
We've stayed at ASMo and at Pop and neither of those had the divider curtains. When we stayed at CSR they had the curtain there and I can't imagine why they don't put these at all resorts. I would suggest calling the resort to see if values have these now, and maybe take with you a bed sheet and figure out how to hang it when you get there.

brian2000boston
09-19-2008, 07:41 PM
Got back this past Tuesday and we had the curtain for the bathroom.

WDWFanatic
09-20-2008, 12:45 PM
I also wish they would add the curtains to the value resorts. It makes it so much easier for changing or even getting ready while other family members are sleeping.

I don't really think it would be a space issue. Maybe just and upgrade thing.

disneygeek84
09-20-2008, 05:50 PM
I think they did the curtin thing at Music during recent refurb. I hope they do it at the other values.

If they did it at All-Star Music, then they didn't do it in all the rooms. We were there last week and ours did not have a curtain. My DH would have appreciated one since I got up earlier than he did to get ready. but alas, there wasn't one.