PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants on the 2009 DDP?

laprana
09-16-2008, 05:12 PM
I thought I saw a post a while back that had a link to all the restaurants that are on the 2009 DDP, but I can't seem to find it. Can someone point me in the right direction! Thanks for your help!! :D

Strmchsr
09-16-2008, 06:15 PM
I haven't seen anything that shows any of the restaurants changing for 2009. I could certainly be wrong about that, but I think it's just the plan that's changing, not the restaurants. You can see that list in Info Central under dining.

However, you can also click here (http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw/images2003/languagespecific/eng/nontheme/tickets/2009Dining.pdf) for the 2009 DDP brochure which should also have the list of restaurants.

TinkerbellT421
09-16-2008, 06:24 PM
Last I knew the restaurants arent out yet entirely. Some restaurants are on yearly contracts with disney, I believe most of the epcot restaurants and the privately/disney owned like Wolfgang Puck, Fultons (which is never on the DDP), Rainforest Cafe, etc...cant remember all of those off the top of my head, but those restaurants do have the option at the end of their contract to not renew as part of the DDP. Last time I looked into a list I was told you wont know definite non-restaurants till the end of the year like nov/dec-ish, because by that time they will either renew or not.

laprana
09-17-2008, 09:35 AM
Thanks everyone!

Strmchsr, that's just what I needed! :thumbsup: :rocks:

I'm helping a newbie plan a WDW trip and she wants to know which restaurants are on the plan currently, and which ones haven't officially signed up to participate yet. I keep telling her that everything should be set by the end of the year, but she's in kind of a rush to choose her restaurants! Thanks again! This will help a lot!

TinkerbellT421
09-17-2008, 09:50 AM
Just FYI. Make sure she knows she won't be able to make 180 (+10 or not) ressies until they are done with the ADR system switch over. SO if she is going after January of 09 she wont be able to make reservations yet. They are only taking ADR's till the end of January. The only places taking reservations directly and not thru the ADR system is Chef Mickeys, Cinderellas Castle and I forget the name of the other, Prince something or other lol. But thats just some info in case you and/or your friend did not know this.

DisneyBabies
09-17-2008, 11:16 AM
As updated on Aug. 30, 2008: You can now make ADR's thru Feb 22, 2009 for any restaurant. For dates after that, they are saying you have to wait until November 21, 2008.
However, you can make ADR's for CRT, CM, and V&A as soon as the dining date hits 180 days, not your vacation date.