PDA

View Full Version : ? discount codes

katzctkpt
09-16-2008, 02:07 PM
Does anyone know if park attendance is down? It seems that I have gotten several offers to book a Disney vacation here lately and after looking at past and present offers it appears there are more codes than usual. We are going at the end of December and hoping that another discount may come up for the days we're there.

Strmchsr
09-16-2008, 02:12 PM
It seems most recent offers are for the first part of October, which can be a little lower since so many folks are now taking advantage of "free" dining. However, overall attendance is actually up. The end of December is an extremely popular time, so I wouldn't be looking for discounts then.

TinkiTime1989
09-16-2008, 02:20 PM
There has actually already been a code released for most nights September 28- December 23. It was in the September Disney Destinations Disney Hello e-mail newsletter .

elmjimmlm
09-16-2008, 02:26 PM
I received a code for free dining all the way up through Dec. 23rd and as far as I can remember free dining has only been offered at the end of Aug.-Sept. That to me maybe gives an indication that maybe attendance is down...What I want to know is have there ever been any bounceback offers in the rooms the last week of Dec.?

shafamily
09-16-2008, 03:06 PM
I haven't seen that offer. Where did you find it?
Can u share the code with the rest of us?

Strmchsr
09-16-2008, 03:29 PM
I haven't seen that offer. Where did you find it?
Can u share the code with the rest of us?

Pin codes are emailed out randomly to those who have registered on the WDW site. You cannot transfer the code to anyone else, or share it. The code is specifically tied to the person's email and address. At least that's the way I understand it. So, of the offers referred to above, only the one mentioned by TinkiTime1989 was actually a public offering.