PDA

View Full Version : CR MK View ??

antnyh
09-15-2008, 08:56 PM
I have been to WDW more times than I can count. I was just booking our families 09 trip and realized there is no option of booking just a non club level MK view. The only MK views were all concierge/club levels. Do you have to make a special request? Any advise would be great!!

Thanks!

:confused:

antnyh
09-15-2008, 08:57 PM
I failed to mention that I am referring to the Tower, of course.

mouseketeer mom
09-16-2008, 08:23 AM
We stayed CR tower, MK view, non club level this past year. The club level rooms are on the 12th/14th floor. We were on the 7th floor.

Lynn J Mc
09-16-2008, 09:13 AM
may 2007 we had non-club level MK view. i think we too were on the 7th floor.

antnyh
09-16-2008, 11:18 AM
Thanks for the replies. I know were the club level rooms are..we stay there quite a bit. We are going this time non-club level and I don't see an option when reserving on disnedotcom for MK view. I was just wondering if you have to put in a request.

jrpersinger
09-16-2008, 12:49 PM
We noticed that too. But last night, we went on to price the different dining plans and it was there again. And its on there again today.

The lady we are working with from MJ was able to get us a quote a few days ago on it when it wasn't listed, however she said the rooms were very limited. Maybe that has something to do with it?

antnyh
09-17-2008, 09:03 PM
Thanks to everyone. It seems I will have to call and see. I can't ever get that room option to show online.

TammiMcMan
09-17-2008, 09:34 PM
Thanks to everyone. It seems I will have to call and see. I can't ever get that room option to show online.Standard tower room, theme park view is definitely a bookable category. It's either a glitch with their online system, or there are none in Disney inventory right now. If something doesn't look right when you try to quote online, I strongly suggest calling CRO and verifying the info with them.

CleveRocks
09-18-2008, 05:40 PM
When you use the Disney website to try to reserve a room, they show ONLY what is available for your chosen dates. They don't show all room categories, only the room categories that have availability for booking for those dates.

I have a 3 day reservation for a Contemporary tower - theme park view. I want to make it a 4 day reservation. For a few months, the day before my existing reservation has been sold out. I call once a day, and also go online to try. All I see listed are rooms more expensive than mine (Atrium Club, 2 bedroom suite, etc.). That doesn't mean that my room category doesn't exist at the resort ... it just means they're all sold out for the date I'm looking for.