PDA

View Full Version : Please help!

momof3+twins
09-15-2008, 04:44 PM
My mom got one of those pins in the mail and booked two rooms. She put my kids on the ressie but not my husband and myself. The CM told her that the rooms will be connected if she waits to add us at check in. She had no clue, she doesn't do this stuff much so she said okay, sounds good. I am worried. I don't know if we can just add the two of us on at check in. The 2 rooms will hold all of us. But, will there be a problem? We need the cards for keys and to ride buses, early entry etc; correct?

KylesMom
09-15-2008, 04:52 PM
Honestly, I would have her call back and add you to the reservation now. The answer the CM should have given her was that they can't guarantee connecting rooms, but they'll do everything possible to get them for you upon checkin when it's noted in your original reservation. I've never heard of a CM suggesting that you purposely leave off guest information to get something such as a connecting room before. I would certainly want my ressie correct up-front, not having to worry about it when I get there! The last thing you want on the morning of your departure is more stress, worrying if everything is set up correctly.

Perhaps you could join your mother in person on the other line when she calls so that you could assist her in knowing what to say when she calls back. Good luck!

P.S. - You're right - keys will be coded for each member of your family and you will need them for EMH and such.

TammiMcMan
09-15-2008, 04:59 PM
I think you need to get this straightened out sooner instead of later. First of all, did she book both rooms in her name? It's my understanding that for standard reservations, this isn't allowed and one of them will be cancelled. If this is the pin going on during free dining, then you definitely need to be on the reservation before you arrive or you won't get any vouchers.

It's hard to give 100% accurate advice without knowing all the details, but it definitely sounds like there could be a problem if it's not fixed now.

disneymom15
09-15-2008, 05:47 PM
Have you ever worked with Magical Journeys? I booked a bounce back in Aug while at Disney, I contacted TerrySue and she said I could transfer that booking over to her and she could keep an eye on it. Maybe you could transfer the booking with the pin code over to MJ, then they could add you and also keep a closer eye on things. Hope you understand my ramblings.

pixiesmimi
09-15-2008, 06:24 PM
That's my advice too. Sounds like something was misunderstood in the phone conversation because they would have to have an adult on both rooms and probably wouldn't do it under one name for both rooms. I would contact MJ and turn it over to them.