PDA

View Full Version : Costume question

Disney fans..
09-15-2008, 03:57 PM
We will be going to Dinsey in November..my daughter would like to dress up, does anyone know of a website that I can go on and look through Disney costumes for her? Last time we purchased one in Disney and it was really expensive so I figured that I could save some money and I would just bring one for her to wear. Thanks.

LittleRoosMommy
09-15-2008, 04:11 PM
My DDs always want to dress up like their favorite princesses! I usually pack their dress up clothes from home. I have had good luck finding really cute princess costumes at Target, Toysrus, and of course the Disney store. Hope this helps!!

tys_mommy
09-15-2008, 04:12 PM
My DDs always want to dress up like their favorite princesses! I usually pack their dress up clothes from home. I have had good luck finding really cute princess costumes at Target, Toysrus, and of course the Disney store. Hope this helps!!

All the above are great options - any department store should have princess costumes with Halloween just around the corner.

Tick-Tock
09-15-2008, 04:36 PM
Check out your local thrift stores as well. Some great deals there!

Belster
09-15-2008, 08:54 PM
We are going to be there for MNSSHP and needed costumes. I went to the Disney store, too expensive, so I ordered used ones from ebay for about 9.99 per costume. This is a great deal. They are actually Disney Store brand. Hope this helps.

TINKinTX
09-17-2008, 02:55 AM
children's resale shops might be a good place to check for inexpensive costumes.:mickey: