PDA

View Full Version : Rom Request question

disneymad1998
09-15-2008, 01:50 PM
Hi,

Does anyone know if there is an email address to send room requests to as I dont have access to a fax machine?

I nned to send the request to POP Century.

Thank You

:mickey:

tinklover
09-15-2008, 02:00 PM
there is not an email adress that i know of but on info central it says you can phone or fax so here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/accomodations/roomrequests.asp)is the link to that info for you.

TammiMcMan
09-15-2008, 05:06 PM
The best thing to do is call CRO and have your requests noted on your original reservation. If you booked through a travel agent, they'll have to do this for you. This is the only way to guarantee that your requests will at least be seen.

You can always follow up 3-4 days prior to arrival (that's when the resort will actually have your reservation downloaded to them). Just keep in mind, that due to the sheer volume of phone calls that Disney receives on a daily basis, they do utilize a call answering service. Even though you are dialling the direct number for the resort, chances are your call is being answered by someone in Utah. About all they can do is verify the information is on your reservation.

countrycharmer
09-15-2008, 09:41 PM
You should call and while on the phone ask them if they have a resort specific email address. We usually call and check roughly 3 to 4 days in advance when they actually assign the rooms.

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
09-16-2008, 08:18 AM
We are going on Saturday 9/20 ... I was able to call yesterday (Monday) and make sure my requests are there. I originally got the call center and then was forwarded to someone at the actual resort. I let them know that i knew it was merely a request and that if they could not fulfill it, we would be ok. I also had to make sure that we had a fridge reserved.

TammiMcMan
09-16-2008, 04:22 PM
You should call and while on the phone ask them if they have a resort specific email address.They do not make their e-mail addresses public, that's why you never see them posted anywhere :secret:.