PDA

View Full Version : More Pop Questions

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-15-2008, 09:40 AM
We paid for preferred , but were wondering what is the best location/building to request if you want to be close to the laundry facilities and the bus stop?

Belster
09-15-2008, 09:45 AM
My family and I always pay preferred and request to stay right in front of the Hippy Dippy pool on the first floor. Not only are you by the laundry, but you are also by the food court, bar, and pretty close to the bus. You can view the map in info central to see if this location will work for you.

Have fun!

3AMommy
09-15-2008, 10:00 AM
Definitely request something by the Hippy Dippy Pool.

We just got back on Saturday from this resort. Think of the layout as a giant fan with the handle being the bus stops, dining area, and front desk. To the far right the buildings start with the 50's, then to the left of them the 60's...70's...etc. until to the far...far...far...left the 90's. That's where we were.

There was a separate pool for us and a separate laundry area for us, but there is only one dining area for this huge resort.

The resort was nice and clean. The staff friendly and informative. But we will not be staying there again. It is just too big. We had a 10-15 minute walk one way to the bus stops/food court.

The refillable cups are great too, but we found that we just didn't want to walk for 1/2 an hour for a Coke.

If you request a room in the 60's area, you should be good!

Definitely try the Tie Dye Cheesecake!

3AMommy

DDuck66
09-15-2008, 10:11 AM
We always try for the ground floor of the 70's. It is directly to the left (Facing the front of the building from the parking lot) of the bus stops and it a quick walk to the food court. I am not sure about the laundry as I have never used it.

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-15-2008, 02:28 PM
Thanks for the advice