PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo Dining excellent service

Crow
09-14-2008, 10:50 PM
ate here twice this trip. This was 1 of the best places for service this trip. I think some of the other places could take a tip from here.
used AP 10% discount for lunch
was seated at the same table both time, by the sushi prep area. 1 of the sushi chefs smiled both of my visits.
I had sushi that was great both times. the volcano roll was good.
first time water glass was cracked which i didnt notice at first. when I pointed it out I got apologies from server & mgr
sake is good
2nd time i had good service also & 1 server from my 1st visit came over to say hi
I asked to speak to mgr to compliment the service & he was from my area originally...Philly etc we spoke for a few min & he said he would tell the servers that i complimented them. a different server he told from my first visit came over to thank me
many of the CM were new only at WDW for a month or 2
the prices here are also some of the cheaper ones at WDW.
If you like sushi, tempura, sake etc visit here. the service is some of the best at WDW

henry.james.s
09-14-2008, 11:53 PM
That's great. I've got ADR's for both Teppan Edo (one of my faves) & Tokyo Dining for the 1st time on my Dec trip.
Looking forward to it!! :thumbsup:

SBETigg
09-15-2008, 06:35 AM
Thanks for the report, Crow. I'm glad to hear it was a good choice. I'll put it on my list of Must Try dining.