PDA

View Full Version : outlet mall near disney?

satchel01
09-14-2008, 08:51 PM
Is there an outlet mall near WDW that sells Disney merchandise at lower prices than in the parks?

I thought i heard of such a place a while back, but need to know where it is.

And if you've shopped there before, please share what kind of deals you found there!

azcavalier
09-14-2008, 10:50 PM
There is an outlet mall with a Disney Outlet store in it. It's a nice sized store, with a lot of clearance stuff in it. We always hit it on the way in (and plan to do so again on Friday, when we head to the World!)

It's the Orlando Premium Outlet Mall, and the name of the store is Disney's Character Premiere.

Here's the link to the website for the mall. It's right off of I-4, and is pretty close to Downtown Disney.

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=17

As far as the deals that we got...I don't remember specific prices, really. I think that my wife picked up a Disney/Nike golf shirt for my DS (who is 11) that is normally $50, and she got it for about half that. We've bought lots of shirts, pajamas for the girls, some trading pins on clearance ($2 a pin). That kind of stuff.

satchel01
09-15-2008, 07:23 AM
Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for. We leave Friday too and are so excited!!:mickey3::minnie::donald::tigger:

countrycharmer
09-15-2008, 09:30 PM
There are two outlet malls.... one is great and one is in a not so wonderful spot. Both had great stuff and nice prices. Took taxi and they brought me to wrong one the first time, the next time a cm brought me and that store was AWESOME!!

tinamousketeer
09-15-2008, 09:33 PM
we are heading there on Saturday ....which one is the good one with the disney outlet store

countrycharmer
09-15-2008, 09:34 PM
The one off of I-4.

JavaDuck
09-28-2008, 11:33 PM
We went to one on our trip in August. I think it is the one not to far from Downtown Disney. We're friends with a CM, who was able to get things at a discount. I think the place is a hit and miss. I did not find much I was interested in. I did find some t-shirts for my family as souvenirs for $10 each.

It is worth the trip, just be prepared that there may not be much you're interested in.

ilovemyjj31
10-09-2008, 08:38 AM
this place is greeeeat!! I love it!! we went there last Disney trip, got tons of stuff for Christmas , DIsney pins were only 2 bucks!!! clothing was 2.99-9.99, it was less than half of what the park sells it for!! The store is a nice size..lots of deals!! I say go for it!!!
PLus dont forget in DTD ti go to the 10 and under store, they have awesome stuff too all for 10 bucks and under!!!!:mickey:

jeromyanddana
10-10-2008, 10:43 PM
Hi-we were just there 10/1 and my daughter got a belle dress for $24.99. They sell for $65.00 in the parks. We also got t-shirts for $6.99, mickey bracelets for .99 and watches for $9.99. They have so much stuff. Its great. Anyway, I really think you will enjoy the savings.:cloud9: