PDA

View Full Version : Need Boardwalk info ASAP

jgt
09-14-2008, 06:53 PM
We're leaving on Thursday for a 5 night stay at the Boardwalk. First time staying there. 2 questions:
1-It doesn't appear that there's a food court. So are there refillable mugs available? If so where.
2-We love popping a bag of popcorn in the afternoon. Are there microwave available? If so where.

Many thanks! Gayl

JoDisney
09-14-2008, 07:35 PM
When I looked at the information on the BWI, I noticed they did not talk about a food court. I called at that time and they said that there was no food court that we
would have to eat on the boardwalk. I wouldn't imagine they would have microwaves. They have them at the BW Villas. I did not know which you were staying at this trip.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
09-14-2008, 07:38 PM
You can also take the short walk over the bridge to the Dolphin to Picabu which is open 24 hours. Not the best solution but definitely an option. I can't answer you about the mugs though. However the Dolphin/Swan do have their own refillable mugs as well. But again you'd have to make the walk over there.

There are food options at the Boardwalk and you have the Bakery right there too.

CanadianWDWFan
09-14-2008, 08:02 PM
There are refillable mugs available. But it can be kind of a pain to get them refilled. They can be refilled at the Bakery on the Boardwalk. Also, sorry I forget the name, there is a lounge that will have breakfast stuff that will refill the mugs with hot beverages.

I for the life can't remember if there was a microwave in the room.

Johnno52
09-15-2008, 06:50 PM
Bellevue Room (main floor in the Inn section) and the pool will also refill. Microwaves in all Villa rooms (DVC). Some breakfast take outs at the bakery and chicken strips, hot dogs and fries can be purchased on the Boardwalk from the kiosk. This is the only Disney Resort without a food court.:confused:

Maleficent's Dad
09-16-2008, 04:18 PM
You can refill mugs at the Belle Vue Room in the mornings only, at the pool bar during any operating hours, and the bakery whenever it's open. These locations will not actually fill your mug, but will hand you a cup of your beverage since there is not a "self serve" kiosk.

If you're in the villas side, you will have a microwave in your room. If you're at the Inn, you're out of luck...

This is the only Disney Resort without a food court.:confused:
None of the deluxe resorts have a food court. Only mods and values have them. :mickey:

beachezncream
09-16-2008, 08:43 PM
BWI even without the food court... is one of my all time favorites... and there are plenty of places to get something to eat along the boardwalk and you can always wander into epcot and get a pastry late night in France :cool: < I love that option.

And someone probably already said this but the mugs are available poolside at the Leaping Libation :mickey:

hope this helps :thumbsup:

Lindsay =] :mickey:

sdewan
09-17-2008, 11:56 AM
None of the deluxe resorts have a food court. Only mods and values have them. :mickey:

Animal Kingdom Lodge's Mara is practically a food court. It's one of the best fast-food options at any of the deluxe resorts, although I also love the Marketplace at the Beach Club.