PDA

View Full Version : Minnie?

jrpersinger
09-14-2008, 06:43 PM
What Character Meals will Minnie be at in 2009? She is still at Garden Grill Dinner, right? :minnie2:

joanna71985
09-14-2008, 06:45 PM
What Character Meals will Minnie be at in 2009? She is still at Garden Grill Dinner, right? :minnie2:

Minnie actually is not at GG. She can be found at CM (breakfast and dinner), Cape May breakfast, and LTT dinner (though the characters are supposed to be leaving in Jan).

sisterdisco
09-14-2008, 09:51 PM
Minnie was NOT at GG 2 weeks ago.
Just Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale.

jrpersinger
09-15-2008, 04:16 AM
Really? My friend ate there last year and said she was there. Maybe she was confused?

They need more meals with Minnie. We love Minnie in this house!

joanna71985
09-15-2008, 04:19 PM
Really? My friend ate there last year and said she was there. Maybe she was confused?

They need more meals with Minnie. We love Minnie in this house!

Maybe. Or maybe one of the other characters couldn't make it, and she filled in. But GG usually is Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale (and soon it will be dinner only at GG. The characters are leaving lunch).

KylesMom
09-15-2008, 04:23 PM
Nope, GG is Farmer Mickey, Chip, Dale & Pluto. While it is one of our favorite character meals, I don't remember Minnie ever being in the character mix - and we've eaten there many times over the past several years.

Joanna, what would Minnie's costume be at GG if she were there - Farmer Minnie?:D

joanna71985
09-15-2008, 04:26 PM
Nope, GG is Farmer Mickey, Chip, Dale & Pluto. While it is one of our favorite character meals, I don't remember Minnie ever being in the character mix - and we've eaten there many times over the past several years.

Joanna, what would Minnie's costume be at GG if she were there - Farmer Minnie?:D

That would be cute! I would love to see that.