PDA

View Full Version : Best online Disney audio stream?

SFTrny
09-14-2008, 05:41 PM
OK, I saw a reference to Live365 in another forum and checked it out. A search for "Disney" turned up a LOT of channels. I like the ones that have the music, but wasn't real happy with the one that included sounds of fireworks. That seemed a litle much.

What is the best station at Live365 or another site to hear WDW music and themes?

joanna71985
09-14-2008, 06:54 PM
OK, I saw a reference to Live365 in another forum and checked it out. A search for "Disney" turned up a LOT of channels. I like the ones that have the music, but wasn't real happy with the one that included sounds of fireworks. That seemed a litle much.

What is the best station at Live365 or another site to hear WDW music and themes?

I love Subsonic radio. Also, I love Live 365. There are a lot of great channels. Some of my favorites include D-Magic, Dis radio, Mouse House, Mouse Radio, and Mouse Junkies.

DisneyorBust
09-14-2008, 07:55 PM
Along with the ones that joanna71985 mentioned, there is MouseWorld Radio, Sorcerer Radio, Radio Buena Vista and Park Hopper. I enjoy all of these.

threeh
09-24-2008, 08:27 AM
I like subsonic too. It's free and no commercials. I downloaded a program called winamp and play sub sonic thru it. I used to listen to live 365 but didn't pay my dues this time so now I can only get on the "free" stations.
Happy listening!!:mickey: