PDA

View Full Version : Paintbrushes & Dream Fastpasses

Crow
09-14-2008, 03:12 PM
just back from WDW
on the 8th I went to MK, decided to go to Tom Sawyer Island since Ive only been there once. I remembered about the paintbrush I had heard about & happened to find it by the checkerboard. It says to return it to the raft driver. i took a quick walk around the island & went back to the raft & told the driver as I got on. as we went across the water I noticed a few CM types gathered. Here it was the Dream Squad w Dream Fastpasses for everyone on our raft. I also got a Fastpass for finding the paintbrush. that 1 was good for Splash or Thunder Mt
the Dream Fastpass was only good that day. It has tabs on it for Big THunder,Buzz,Jungle Cruise,Philharmagic,Peter Pan,Space Mt,Splash Mt,Stitch & Winnie the Pooh. I actually didnt use them as I got a reg Fastpass for Splash & used my paintbrush 1 for Thunder.
Then on my last day I was at DHS, walked in One Mans Dream & ran into the Dream Squead there w Dream Fastpasses
this one had tabs for Indiana Jones,Lights Motor (which was closed that day)Rock N Roller Coaster,TOT, Midway Mania,Star Tours & Voyage of Little Mermaid. I only used the Midway Mania & TOT off of those
but a tip might be for you to go earlier in the day as the fastpasses are only good that day & go to some off the beaten track attractions also

countrycharmer
09-14-2008, 06:45 PM
Thanks for the tip... we are going in December and my girls have been wondering on how the fast passes get given out and used. They are also hoping to get the coveted "paintbrush" ... been trying for a while, but never there early enough!!

poohshoneybeejr
09-14-2008, 07:04 PM
Congrats on the Dream fastpasses! That's pretty awesome! We are going next month and would love to get a Fastpass like that! Here's to hoping!:magic:

Imagineer1981
09-15-2008, 10:51 AM
Nice work scoring the Dream passes twice!!!

Crow
09-16-2008, 08:52 PM
after not seeing the Dream Squad the last few trips I saw them twice this time
of course, some of my friends would holler at me for not using all the fastpass

azcavalier
09-16-2008, 09:09 PM
We've won the Dream Fastpasses twice. Once we got them about a half hour before we left the park, so on the way out we gave them to a group the same size on the way in.

EmmMOM2
09-17-2008, 09:07 AM
We just got back as well and got DREAM FASTPASSES for MK while getting OFF ITs a small world. It was only our one boat they gave them out to!! :number1:

It had fastpasses for, thunder mt, splash mt, pooh, peter pan, philamagaric show, stitch ride, and a few others.... :)

Though their wasn't a line for much when we were their so we used a few and saved them as a souvenir.

mjaclyn
09-17-2008, 11:05 AM
I must be doing something wrong - we've been to WDW three times in the past year and haven't gotten anything from the Dream Squad at all!

Jeff G
09-17-2008, 11:50 AM
Two dream fast passes in one trip is simply amazing, congrats!

MaxPower
09-17-2008, 12:06 PM
If anyone has a photo of these, I would be interested to see.

BigRedDad
09-17-2008, 12:33 PM
I didn't realize the Dream FPs had tabs to use. I thought it gave the winners access to all the FPs in that park for the day. Although one FP for each of the big rides is nice and definitely good, it is not as good as I had expected. I would be happy either way. It is not to get something for free.

Tink's Mom
09-17-2008, 01:48 PM
We recieved Dream Ears last trip because we were trying to get out of the rain at Epcot and ran into innoventions. We walked under some kind of trellis thing and they were handing them out on the other side. I wore mine all day and my family kept calling me a dork.

Crow
09-17-2008, 07:47 PM
I didn't realize the Dream FPs had tabs to use. I thought it gave the winners access to all the FPs in that park for the day. Although one FP for each of the big rides is nice and definitely good, it is not as good as I had expected. I would be happy either way. It is not to get something for free.

yes they have tabs so 1 use. i wasnt sure what they were like either.
not sure what I will do w them