PDA

View Full Version : Coffee at Kona

Donald's Girl
09-14-2008, 02:29 PM
I'm wondering about the French Press coffee at Kona for breakfast. Is this a pot for the table or is it individual servings? If using DDP, does this count as allowed beverage? Do we both need to order our own?
I'm trying to figure out which to pay out of pocket, CP breakfast buffet or a la carte Kona. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Thanks!

MinnieMommie
09-14-2008, 08:07 PM
DH and I get the french press at Kona and share. My guess is that it does not come as part of the dining plan but not sure because we do not eat there on the dining plan. I do remember eating at Boma and the french pressed coffee being extra. btw: The french press is very good and worth the extra expense at Kona. :mickey:

PetefromRI
09-14-2008, 08:24 PM
We love the French Press at Kona.I think it's 3.5 cups.I don't know about the DDP.We were on the plan but paid OOP for that breakfast.We split a Tonga Toast and Pressed Pot.I think it was 20.00 plus tip and one of our favorite meals that week.

AliceFan
09-14-2008, 08:56 PM
We ate at Kona about 2 weeks ago. My husband drank the whole pot by himself and was very caffeinated all day!! But it was included in our ddp (we had deluxe) as his beverage and I had the juice, which counted as my beverage. Hope that helps!

RockinRollerMom
09-15-2008, 09:35 AM
Last year FIL got the pressed Kona coffee with his meal. We were expecting to pay OOP for it, but the server said it was included in the Dining Plan. I don't know if this is the norm or if he made an exception.

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-15-2008, 09:43 AM
Can't answer the dining plan question, but have been told the pressed pot holds about 3 cups, maybe a bit more....we are paying out of pocket for Kona breakfast and saving TS for dinners.