PDA

View Full Version : Room Request Telephone Number

kane77
09-14-2008, 01:25 PM
Hi All, I want to ring and reserve rooms in a particular block at Pop, can anyone advise me of the telephone number please - 74 days to go!!!!

Bringonthemouse!
09-14-2008, 01:32 PM
Click on this link (http://www.intercot.com/resorts/disney/popcentury/default.asp)and you will have all the info. on Pop you will need!! Scroll to the bottom of the page for conatct numbers.
Enjoy!
:mickey:

KarenP
09-14-2008, 01:32 PM
I suggest you have the request noted on your reservation with Disney Reservations Center and then reiterate your request at check in.

TammiMcMan
09-14-2008, 06:12 PM
Due to the huge volume of calls, Disney utilizes a call answering service. Even though you are calling the resorts direct number, you could be speaking with someone in Utah. The only way to guarantee that your requests are at least seen, are to have them on your reservation. You need to call CRO or if you booked through a travel agent, they'll need to do that for you.

The resorts don't even see your reservation until about 3-4 days prior to your arrival. If you want to re-confirm them at that point, it doesn't hurt to try and call or fax. It doesn't increase your chances of having your requests granted, but you can be assured that they have them correct on the reservation.

CleveRocks
09-14-2008, 07:37 PM
Click on this link (http://www.intercot.com/resorts/disney/popcentury/default.asp)and you will have all the info. on Pop you will need!! Scroll to the bottom of the page for conatct numbers.
Enjoy!
:mickey:

I'll echo what TammiMcMan said.

Walt Disney World resort hotels don't operate like other hotels in the outside world. It is completely useless to try to call Pop Century to try to put in a room request. Number one, the call will go to a call center and not to Pop. And number two, the resort doesn't even know who has reservations for their rooms until about 3 or 4 or 5 days in advance. So even if you COULD get through to them 74 days in advance, they wouldn't be able to handle your request because they wouldn't have record of your reservation.

Polynesian Dweller
09-14-2008, 08:39 PM
Another echo here just to highlight something Tammi said, they may honor your request but there won't be any guarantee of any given room or block. Good liklihood you can get it but as has been said, they don't work like other hotels and only take requests for particular rooms, not reservations.

I would make the specific room request by fax about 4 days out but still, don't be shocked if they can't meet the request. Disney is so constantly heavily booked that they can't always meet requests.

kane77
09-21-2008, 03:37 AM
Folks, thanks for all this information, its really helpfull. Many thans.

Andrew