PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about La Nouba!!!

nflder
09-14-2008, 01:09 PM
We are looking at going to LaNouba next April. I have a few questions......

Where should we sit?
Which show is better to go to if you want to have supper at Downtown Disney - we would probably eat at Wolf Gang Puck's. I'm also thinking we will be at a WaterPark the day we go to the show.
Is one day of the week better than another - we are looking at Saturday.

Any thoughts, info, opinions would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

KAT1811
09-14-2008, 03:40 PM
Fabulous show. We loved it when we saw it. I would recommend sitting in the center of the theater a little bit back from the stage. Not the first row or so but a little back.

I would say (assuming that you do not have young children) that the 9:00pm would work best for dinner before the show. The 6:00pm show would make it hard for dinner unless you were okay with eating late. So I guess the question would be best answered by you and what your personal preference was. We attended the earlier show and ate after but we are okay eating late.

I would personally attend the earlier show, spend the day at the water park, go back to the resort, relax a bit, shower and get ready then head out to the show then get a late dinner ADR.

It was a fabulous show and be sure to arrive a bit early to catch the "preshow" (very funny)!!!

nflder
09-14-2008, 05:37 PM
Thanks for the info. What time do you suggest getting to the theatre?

PetefromRI
09-14-2008, 08:12 PM
We just returned last week and when we were there we saw LaNouba for the first time.It won't be our last time.It was just an awesome show.We had pretty good seats,the last row up on the first tier.The walkway was right behind us.I did notice that there really didn't seem to be a bad seat in the house but we really enjoyed being this close to the stage.Go see this show,you won't regret it!

PetefromRI
09-14-2008, 08:13 PM
We got to the show about 1/2 hour before show time.You want to get there early for the preshow or else you may be part of the preshow!

KAT1811
09-14-2008, 09:00 PM
I agree with Pete. About 1/2 hour before show time should be good. I cannot remember for the life of me how early we got there. Have a great time!!!