PDA

View Full Version : Cape Mays Cafe

mshomeschoolmom
09-13-2008, 10:08 PM
I have ressies for Cape Mays character breakfast. Any reviews on this place?

Thanks

Nicki'sMom
09-13-2008, 10:20 PM
:thumbsup:We did this breakfast two years ago and it was really good. All the standard breakfast foods plus baked goods and fresh fruit. The food was fresh and the characters spent a lot of time at out table. Very enjoyable. This is a good pick.

DisneyBabies
09-14-2008, 10:32 AM
DH and I had ressies here for our anniversary trip last year. We LOVED it. The food was replenished very quickly and the fresh fruit was really good. Oh, and you've gotta love those Mickey Waffles :D! The character interaction was one of the best from the whole trip. Goofy was writing on our table cloth (table paper :)), Minnie was looking at my rings and in dispair because Mickey didn't ask her to marry him yet and Chip and Dale tried to run off with our drinks. It was pretty quiet in the restaurant, so I think that made the character interaction easier and it was a very relaxing beginning to our vacation. This is definately a favorite for us and we hope to take our DS for his trip next Feb. I hope you love it!

disney100%
09-14-2008, 01:00 PM
We ate at Cape May on our last trip for the first time and absolutely loved it! We are leaving in 34 days and it was one our first ADRs booked. We are a group of 10 and we all were in agreement that it cannot be missed! My son was 14 months at the time (our only one at the time). The character interaction was absolutely wonderful, the food was delicious, and our server was probably the best one we have ever had in WDW. We have some of our best trip pictures of my son from that breakfast. Now he is 3.5, my daughter is 2 and my other daughter is 10 months, and my nephew will be 1.5. We cannot wait to see how they do with the characters!