PDA

View Full Version : Adding on to 1 day MYW tickets

PetefromRI
09-13-2008, 04:26 PM
We recently went to Disney on the free dining package.We are AP holders so we each were required to buy a 1 day MYW ticket.I know that since we didn't use our tickets that we can add to them in the future but my question is....If we get on another package and we have to buy another 1 day MYW ticket can we eventually add the ticket values together(right now about 150.00 for 2 one day tix) and add to those or can we only add to each ticket seperatly?I hope I haven't confused anyone.I'm starting to think that it's not really that great of a deal to buy AP's anymore if I gotta keep buying these 1 day passes to get on the meal plan.

Pirate Granny
09-13-2008, 04:56 PM
I hope to use the seven one day passes that I've got (same reason you have them, have to buy one day)...and turn them all in for a 10 day pass...

Time will tell in November if they let me...the trick is to make sure they don't put the one day pass on the room key, I've asked for a separate card for the ticket.

:pirate:

PetefromRI
09-13-2008, 07:02 PM
My 1 day passes are on roomkeys.They told me not to use them at the gate or else I'd lose them.(use them up)They told me that the info would stay on the key and that I could add to them whenever I'd like.I just wish that I had asked them this question when I was down there.My thing is that with the MYW passes,the longer you stay the cheaper per day.So if I could add the cost of 2 one day passes together,I'd only owe them about 125.00 for a 7 day park hopper.Wishful Thinking?

wdwnomad
09-13-2008, 10:19 PM
I understand your question. I am pretty sure you can only use one ticket per upgrade. You can use a MYW ticket towards your AP renewal too. That's the thing you have to figure with the free dining and the AP's whether the savings is worth it. If you think about it if Disney keeps offering the free dining every year and you are an AP holder you will end up with all of these MYW tickets. Even if you upgrade with one years MYW tickets towards your AP renewal in the long run you are still going to end up with an extra set of one day tickets.

Mrs Bus Driver
09-14-2008, 11:47 AM
This doesn't sound to bad to me. If you can use the 1 day ticket toward your AP then you really are not going to lose anything. Just my :twocents: :mickey:

Beast_fanatic
09-14-2008, 02:06 PM
You can only apply one ticket per upgrade (per ticket), so you cannot combine the tickets together.