PDA

View Full Version : Hat/T-Shirt Combo

Jeff G
09-13-2008, 03:07 PM
I received the hat/t-shirt combo I ordered last Sunday in the mail today and I want to thank everyone involved in getting this out so quick:thumbsup:. I can't wait to wear it at WDW next week, hopefully it will help me run into a fellow intercoter or two.

I might add that the combo is an execptional value. The hat itself is very high quality and could easliy sell for $15 on it's own.

John
09-13-2008, 04:34 PM
Thanks Jeff - glad you like it.

Just a note on this - we just switched hat suppliers and the new hat as Jeff mentioned is super high quality. A great improvement over what we were using before. They cost a little more but are worth it. We do all the embroidery and screen printing in house (my wife's company Levelbest Embroidery takes care of it) so in most cases, it's actually me that's working on the hats :) On the combo - we're not making any money (maybe a buck or two)... I just want to get the ICOT goods in everyone's hands. We probably have about 50 classic shirts left. At that point, we'll probably move on and look at selling something else.

We do have a few new styles of shirts and hats coming out - I just need to get pictures and get them up on the site - including for the first time ever - INTERCOTwest stuff.