PDA

View Full Version : Is Tony's Like?

twosiamesecats
09-13-2008, 02:11 PM
I've never eaten at Tony's in the MK. Which of the three choices would you compare the food to: Olive Garden, Fazoli's, or Chef Boyardee?

Checkers
09-13-2008, 03:32 PM
:mickey:Chef-Boyardee. It has been about 3 yrs. since we have eaten there so it may have changed, however, the service and food were so bad we haven't been back since. It is a shame because it is a wonderful location and a beautiful restaurant. Perhaps someone who has eaten there recently will let us know if it has changed.

JoDisney
09-13-2008, 04:12 PM
We went this year and absolutely did not like it there. It is a great location and they should do something better than they do at this place. It was our first time at Tony's and we definitely will not go back. We were so disappointed with food and service.

jillluvsdisney
09-13-2008, 07:01 PM
Fazoli's.

mouseketeer mom
09-13-2008, 10:26 PM
I don't know Fazoli's, but I do know Olive Garden, and Tony's is not Olive Garden. I do not think it is Chef Boyardees either. If Fazoli's is between those two, then that's what it is!

#1donaldfan
09-14-2008, 09:14 AM
I know all three......and it's definatley a Fazoli's in an (or better than) Olive Garden atmosphere.......Fazoli's is a fast food eatery....with real good bread by the way.....Tony's atmospere and service, in our experience, is over the top GREAT !!!

why4k
09-14-2008, 11:05 AM
We ate at Tony's two weeks ago. While the atmosphere was good and the service fine, the food was not good at all. We will not return. By the way, I like Olive Garden, so I wasn't looking for fine dining. I would have been happy with average to good food. I was disappointed.