PDA

View Full Version : all booked

mickeytravel
09-13-2008, 10:31 AM
We just found out that we will be going to wdw dec3-7. i just called for adr and most of the ones i wanted are booked. I was always told that is the least crowded time to go. Has anyone been there at that time.
also we did ther christmas party at mk and people said that was extremely crowded too.:confused:

disneymom15
09-13-2008, 11:11 AM
Husband and I went last year (dec 11-15) and I didn't think it was that crowded. We're going again this year (dec 3-10) because we really enjoyed ourself. We don't usually do ADR's, but this trip we made one. I called Le Cellier and they were completely booked. I was told to keep trying. I called the next day and got our ressie.

sassy2000
09-13-2008, 11:52 AM
We will be there Dec 6- Dec 15 and we had a hard time getting ADRs also and I called 4 months in advance. I have heard that crowds were less during this time also. Keep trying though. People change and cancel reservations everyday so you may get lucky. Last trip we took in Apr 08 we called while at resort and found cancelation for next day for Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner. Be persistent.:mickey:

Sassy 2000

Next trip Dec 08 CSR & POR
Apr 08 AllStar Movies
Oct 07 AllStar Music

Marilyn Michetti
09-13-2008, 12:03 PM
Hey, Sassy, we'll be there those exact dates, and this will be the first year we've made more than 3 ADR's. Sit downs aren't that important to us, so we usually just "grab 'n growl" wherever and whenever the spirit moves.

As for the crowds, they ARE picking up over the last few years, but not NEARLY compared to summer or spring break. The weather is nicer, and the atmosphere phenomonal.:santa:

henry.james.s
09-13-2008, 12:25 PM
It is one of the least crowded times but it's tough anytime getting ADR's with less than 90 days to go but keep trying. :thumbsup:
I'm going to be there from Dec 1st to the 10th but got all my ADR's at the 180 day mark.
Have a GREAT TRIP!!

mickeytravel
09-13-2008, 04:03 PM
thanks, i feel better now, we were last there for 4th of july now that was crowded.
I was able to get
Kona Cafe
Crystal Palace
Cape May

I am sure it will work out
thanks again

Mad About Mickey
09-14-2008, 09:25 AM
We like to go in early December, the 7th to the 14th this year :mickey:, and the parks are a lot less crowded than in the summer, we have never had long waits for the rides. You 're sure to enjoy the cooler weather and all the holiday decorations. As for ADRs alot of people book them for their entire trip and begin calling at 7 am ET on the 180 (now 90) day mark so many popular meals like CRT and Le Cellier get booked up very quickly. People are always changing their reservations so if you try calling back every few days you may find a reservation you want has opened up. Also there will be last minute cancelations during the time of your trip so you can check with your resort desk or call Disney Dining from your room if you still don't have everything you would like when you arrive. You can also check availability of walk ins at the restaurant at the hostess desk, we have done many of the popular meals with no ADRs in the past. Best of luck getting the meals you want and enjoy the magic of WDW during the holiday season :santa:.