PDA

View Full Version : Small Worlds Update

cEveArdenfan
09-12-2008, 10:32 AM
There was a big update on Small Worlds last night. Now there are new actions like waving, pointing, :thumbsup:etc. Plus new missions!

terri.m
09-12-2008, 10:35 AM
Yay! Maybe i'll get back on there soon.

trackbarroness
09-15-2008, 08:44 PM
same here, same here. Been very bad not signing on over the last few months. :D Now I hope I remember what my user name and password are. :D j/k

TinkRocks
09-16-2008, 09:34 AM
There are also two new stores - one of them being a magic store.

Word of warning though - even though all the magic is buyable, some of the magic requires you to be at least a Level 30 Explorer or Level 50 or 60 Gamer to take effect.

You can also create your own missions.

They got rid of Popaloon, Crazy Ape, and Swarm - there are now hundreds of games you can play. Players now have a wide variety of games to play, ranging from sports, racing, action, puzzle games, and more. Some classic games, eg. Space Invaders and Asteroids, are available. I'm just waiting on Ms Pac Man... ;)

Marla
09-16-2008, 03:34 PM
Guess us tink types stick together, "eye glove pac man". They really added alot to Small Worlds. There are more things to buy including islands! I can't wait to see what Cita can do with those. I know you have all heard this before, but my server loads to slow for most games, but now with the missions and such I will be able to get tokens. You will definetely see more of me in Small Worlds now.:shades::tink:

chrisb26
09-16-2008, 08:52 PM
I really like the new updates they have made. They have made it easier to get money which is good. You can do quests people have made and get money and experience points. The quests I have done are pretty easy and the reward isn't bad most have given me 20 - 50 token things which add up quick you also get money for gaining levels which is easy to do while questing I have also gotten money from that. Overall I've probably done 10 - 15 quests and gotten close to 500 tokens which is nice.

The new arcade games are also pretty cool there is a very big selection which is nice.

You also get experience by watching the TV I think I watched for half an hour or so and got 150 points.