PDA

View Full Version : ADRs for Beaches and Cream?

azcavalier
09-11-2008, 09:50 PM
All we want to do is pop over from Epcot one day and get sundaes or something. We've never tried it, and we only hear great things about it. However, we looked at the DDP listings, and it's considered a table service meal. In my mind, i'm picturing a place like Ghiradelli's at DD, but one that serves burgers n' fries.

So, if we walk over there from Epcot for ice cream, are we likely to have to wait for a table?

I guess I should mention that we will be there in about ten days.

TinkerbellT421
09-11-2008, 10:08 PM
IMHO, I wouldnt bother with ADR's for ice cream for a table...I seriously DOUBT its that busy. I could be wrong, but I personally wouldnt bother...But someone that knows for sure will be along shortly with a different opinion.

Im jealous!! We are 116 days out....Im about to explode!! lol Have blast in the world!! :party::cloud9:

SgtTigger
09-11-2008, 10:15 PM
Beaches and Cream does not take ARDs.... it is walk up only....

The food is great ans so is the ice cream and is a must do every trip for us.....

:cop: :tigger:

mouseketeer mom
09-12-2008, 09:02 AM
The food and ice cream are both amazing here. Its a small place, very small, but we always manage to get a table! No ADR's though!

azcavalier
09-12-2008, 10:08 AM
I was just really surprised that it was considered a table service with regards to the DDP.

SBETigg
09-12-2008, 10:14 AM
I was just really surprised that it was considered a table service with regards to the DDP.

True, and I'm thinking that I would probably just pay out of pocket for that one and save the credits for another meal somewhere else.

DisneyMomma23
09-12-2008, 02:18 PM
we tried Beaches and Cream a few years ago and they've got great food and ice cream but its just a cute burger and fries joint, definitely not worth a TS, so anything you get i would just pay for out of pocket. and the place can get busy, but i don't think you ever have to wait more than 10 minutes for a table.

hardingella
09-12-2008, 04:36 PM
WOW. How have we missed this place. Five times we have been to Disney and we have never heard of it, but thanks to this site we now know. By the way i have just been on "You Tube" and seen the "Kitchen Sink" OMG.:jaw:

Pirate Granny
09-12-2008, 08:06 PM
We must always go when it's very busy...always check in at the door and it's an hour wait...boooooo...we'll try again this trip.
:pirate:

ElenitaB
09-12-2008, 08:25 PM
we tried Beaches and Cream a few years ago and they've got great food and ice cream but its just a cute burger and fries joint, definitely not worth a TS, so anything you get i would just pay for out of pocket. and the place can get busy, but i don't think you ever have to wait more than 10 minutes for a table.
We need to go the same time of day when you go! We wanted around an hour when we went in February. Luckily (for my sanity and my DS' entertainment), there's a decent-sized arcade next door so we did have something to do while waiting.

azcavalier
09-13-2008, 11:31 AM
We were planning to pay out of pocket anyway. I hope that we don't have to wait an hour...I think that we're just planning to head over there one day, middle of the afternoon when we've been walking around the World Showcase. Try to hit it in a down time.

jonahbear2006
09-13-2008, 12:33 PM
It wont be busy and you will get right in. We just went and had the kitchen sink!!! YAY!!! And don't use a DDP TS here. Pay OOP cause it's too cheap to waste a TS on food IMHO. I was truly shocked they wouldn't take counter service for a to go order cause the prices are about what some of the CS es are in WDW.

Tygger7
09-13-2008, 01:16 PM
If you just want ice cream, there is a "walk up" entrance where you can get it to go. Although I must say the hamburgers are FANTASTIC, and yes, the ice cream is even better. :cloud9: