PDA

View Full Version : Enchanted Anniversary Pretrip Report

DisneyCouture
09-11-2008, 08:31 PM
Greetings and Salutations!
Thank you so much for stopping by to read about my upcoming magnificent Anniversary trip to Disney World. This is my first trip report on Intercot. So bear with me as I embark on this new endeavor.

Cast
Ashley :tink: I am a huge Disney enthusiast. My first trip to Disney I was just 3 years old and I was captivated ever since. I was lucky enough to grow up with a Dad that worked for Disney for part of my childhood and living most of my life in sunny Florida. I am everyone’s go to person about everything Disney. People are always asking me to help them with making their arrangements to the World and I am more than happy to assist. I am an extensive planner who is organized as well as taking the time to enjoy the surroundings of the most Magical Place on Earth.

Favorite Disney Movie: Cinderella & Monster’s Inc.
Favorite Disney Attraction: POTC & HM (Tied I can’t choose)
Favorite Disney Character: Alice and Boo

Garrison :sulley: My other half who has taken on loving someone with a Disney addiction. Lol. He watches all the Disney movies with me and contributes to giving in to my infatuation with everything Disney. He enjoys our trips and helps out with some of our planning. What an awesome guy he is.
Favorite Disney Movie: Monster’s Inc.
Favorite Disney Attraction: ToT
Favorite Disney Character: Jack Sparrow

Supporting Cast
Our friends Lori & Mike from Michigan will be vacationing the same time as us and we will be hanging out with them for most of the trip. We met them last year @ PFTS and we became friends ever since. I love how Disney can bring people together to make friendships.

Our Itinerary
I try to take on the approach that we are on “vacation” and that relaxing should be part of it too. I try to get the most out of our trip and use a couple of the guide books to decide what days are ideal for making the best use of our time. We will be park hopping as well. We will be there for 5 days and plan on attending some of the parties since we will be there for Food and Wine Fest and MNSSHP. I am so excited for this trip!!!

October 1-5th
We plan on trying Earl of Sandwich while in Dwtn Disney as well as some other new places for us.
Our ADR’s are ….
Boma’s (never been)
Cinderella’s Royal Table (Bfast)
Le Cellier
Hollywood & Vine (never been)
Kona’s (never been) Bfast

Thanks so much for reading my pre-trip report. I am hoping to be able to type up reports as I go while I am there so that I will be able to post my reports when we get back. I will be taking plenty of pics and as soon as I can learn how to upload them I will put those up as well.

ChipnDaleGal
09-12-2008, 07:48 AM
I hope you have a wonderful anniversary trip! :thumbsup: Looking forward to reading all about it. :mickey:

DizNee143
09-12-2008, 09:47 AM
sounds like a great trip you have planned!!
Happy Anniversary!! :mickey:

ibrowse17
09-12-2008, 10:36 AM
Congrats, and I hope you have a great trip:thumbsup:

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-12-2008, 11:25 AM
Wow, a dad that works for Disney, every kids dream! HM and POTC are my favorites too...thanks for the report:number1:

Lizzie
09-12-2008, 11:45 AM
Have a great trip.

Diznee4Me
09-12-2008, 12:47 PM
Look forward to reading your trip reports.

pink
09-12-2008, 05:56 PM
Have a great trip.

BronxTigger
09-12-2008, 06:48 PM
You should have a great trip with good meals!

I will be looking for your trip report after your trip! I hope it is as wonderful as you hope it will be!

Pop Centurion
09-12-2008, 09:53 PM
Love the style in which you wrote the pre-trip report. Very fun to read.
Hope your anniversary trip is magical.

tinkerbell04
09-13-2008, 09:44 AM
Have a great trip! And happy anniversary :mickey: I am looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back!

MinnieMommie
09-13-2008, 04:07 PM
Hey Ash,

Great pre-trip report. You and DH will have such a fun and romantic time together!!! Can't wait to hear your post-trip report. Please keep good details about your special events at the F&WF. I will use it as amunition for my DH.

:mickey:

Jennib
09-13-2008, 10:52 PM
can't wait to read the full report

RedSoxFan
09-14-2008, 08:26 AM
Have a great time and Happy Anniversary.:mickey:

faline
09-16-2008, 07:27 PM
Have a most magical Disney trip! :mickey:

grego77
09-19-2008, 03:43 AM
Ashley...best wishes on your trip...I wish I could go!!! You will love Boma...definitely try the Zebra Domes...they're amazing. Also...stay late and go out to the pool area...at 9-11 they have a "night vision binoculars" program where you can see the animals through these REALLY EXPENSIVE binoculars. It was awesome to see the animals at night...much more active. And of course you'll love Le Cellier. Don't forget to do the Toy Story ride...GET THERE EARLY!!!

Miss you and I wish you the happiest trip ever! :mickey:

mouseketeer mom
09-20-2008, 08:01 AM
I love your descriptions of yourself and your other half! I can tell this is going to be a great report! I can't wait!

DisneyCouture
09-30-2008, 08:37 PM
Hi Everyone! Thank you so much for all the well wishes. I am in the middle of packing and wanted to say hello. I probably won't get much sleep since I am departing really early in the morning and I am nervous flier. :sick: I just got a new laptop for my birthday so hopefully I will be able to bring it with me to report back. Hope everyone is doing well and see ya real soon! :mickey:

mouseketeer mom
09-30-2008, 08:41 PM
Lucky, lucky you!! Have a magical trip!!!:mickey:

vizsla
10-01-2008, 05:30 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

yjgirl32
10-01-2008, 08:40 AM
I hope you have a magical and safe trip. Can't wait to read your reports.

snuggs30
10-01-2008, 08:53 AM
:party: :mickey:Keep us posted and can not wait for your report! Have FUN