PDA

View Full Version : The final sight!

LauraleeH
09-11-2008, 07:59 PM
"The last sight" thread got me thinking...what if we could magically go from Disney to home, just like in Narnia! Where would you choose to leave from?

I think I would want to leave from the lobby of The Villas at Disney's Wilderness lodge. Or maybe overlooking Saratoga Springs from Downtown Disney, gazing at the lake :thumbsup:

ISLE39
09-11-2008, 08:03 PM
From The Tower Of Terror When I Check Out Of My Room Of Course

IloveDisney71
09-11-2008, 08:09 PM
I'd like to leave from the walkway that goes thru Cinderella's Castle looking toward Main Street.

SFTrny
09-11-2008, 08:26 PM
I love the whole experience...from the plane trip there to the return home. If I had to pick a final sight, it would be the entryway in the rear-view mirror.

Cheloconnell
09-11-2008, 08:32 PM
My final sight always has to be sitting in the monorail and watching the Magic Kindom fade away into the distance :mickey:

handmaidenofprincesses
09-11-2008, 09:29 PM
i think I'd like to sort of just disapparate from the partners statue facing the castle at sunset... I think that would make for a nice departing memory...:mickey:

mickeys_princess_mom
09-11-2008, 10:42 PM
Right at the edge of Main Street where you can first peep around and spot the castle:cloud9:...

DisneyHoneymooners
09-12-2008, 09:22 AM
I agree, the walkway thru the castle heading toward Main street. A close second might be from our balcony at AKL looking out at the animals. :)

Diznee4Me
09-12-2008, 09:55 AM
One of the cozy, small balconies overlooking Pirate Plaza, just above El Pirita y el Perico. It would be inconspicuous and I can pop in and out without anyone noticing.:D

Daddy Mouse
09-12-2008, 10:54 AM
There are several that I thought of that would be fun. ToT came first to mind and then POC. Then there is the Castle with Pixie Dust.

WDWHart
09-12-2008, 12:22 PM
Probably at the very second the last Fireworks explode at Wishes!!:cloud9:

But during the last drop on the TOT or the bump going into the parking garage on Areosmith would be awesome as well!:cool:

kemps@wdw
09-12-2008, 10:18 PM
Picture this...it's the end of a magical day @ MK! You're slowly making your way towards the exit while enjoying the ice cream you picked up @ the Main St parlor, and watching eveyone else rushing to get out. But not you! Oh no...:humph: You want to relish the last night of your magical journey! As you finally exit and make your way to the docks to board your boat back to your resort, you have mixed emotions. Hating to leave but knowing you'll return soon. As you pull away from the dock, you glance back one of the most incredible sights on the planet. And as the beautiful lights of the MK fade into the darkness, you close your eyes and remember all the happiness you've felt all weeK! And when you open your eyes again, POOOF!:pixie: you're back home!:cloud9:

rkwctw
09-13-2008, 11:57 AM
I love all of these. I also would like to be on the boat going from MK to GF. On the monorail leaving MK would be great also.:mickey: