PDA

View Full Version : DL open unitl 11pm on a Thurs?

Wall-e
09-11-2008, 07:33 PM
I just noticed that the DL calendar has just updated their park hours for DL on Thursday, October 9th. They are going to be open until 11pm! Isn't that kind of unusual for a weekday during the off season? I am glad we will have more time at the park, but I wonder if they extended the hours due to anticipated high attendance? Does anybody have any thoughts?

Thanks!

BrerGnat
09-12-2008, 12:49 PM
Maybe they're trying to make up for closing so early on Sunday October 5th (for Miley Cyrus's 16th birthday bash). They are closing the park at like 5pm that night....

On second thought, it seems like they also did that for Thursday, the 16th. Just perhaps extending hours in anticipation of a "long weekend", to give guests more time in the parks?

Carol
09-14-2008, 03:43 PM
It's not because of Miley's birthday. They're opening the park super early that morning since they will be closing at 5PM.

I would think it's due to projected attendance - since the holiday weekend will most likely bring in the masses.

Wall-e
09-17-2008, 01:37 PM
I just noticed they have added fireworks Thursday night. They must be expecting a very busy weekend. I will plan on seeing them Thursday, it should be less crowded than Friday.