PDA

View Full Version : Bounceback Offers for Aug-Oct

nyobabe2
09-11-2008, 07:10 PM
I had read a thread on here but can not find it now...the woman had written that she was not offered the bounceback offer(when she was visiting the first week of Sept) for next year but knew of someone else who was offered it.
A friend of mine just visited Disney the week of Labor Day and the same thing happened to her, no bounce back offer when in the past she has always received it.

I told her about the post so she decided to give a call today and see why she was not offered the "bounceback" after a couple of phone transfers Disney realized that this was an error on their part and she was entitled to it and did receive the offer. It was for POR, $1700 room, tixs and dining. The offer was from Aug- Oct 09

Just an FYI, never hurts to call and question!!:thumbsup:

jonahbear2006
09-11-2008, 09:06 PM
Wow, well we were there the first week of disney and we didn't recieve a bounceback offer. I was sort of suprised and I brought the $200, expecting to pay for a ressie for two rooms at AKL, too!!! I will write and ask them why I wasn't offered a bounceback and see what they say!

CleveSJM
09-11-2008, 09:08 PM
I think some people take the flyers from the room and mousekeeping doesn't always replace.

During checkin, I always ask about ANY deals running... Over labor day at Pop, they told me at the desk and I saw the flyer in one of our two rooms.:thumbsup:

CleveSJM
09-11-2008, 09:09 PM
Wow, well we were there the first week of disney ...

;):D I know it's just a typo but I really want a Disney month now!!! :blush:

wdwnomad
09-11-2008, 10:28 PM
Yeah sometimes the flyers aren't the best way to find out about the bounceback specials. We are always hearing about some people not knowing about them when others do while they are there at the same time. Besides calling the front desk, you can always ask the resort concierge. Also, they sometimes advertise the promo on the resort tv station.

egospotter
09-11-2008, 10:37 PM
Last year we never got a flyer, but my travel agent said to look for it, so before we left we called the reservation number from the room and asked about it. They knew right away what we were talking about and that we were eligible so we booked.

Never hurts to ask... 9 days to go!

goofygirl67
09-14-2008, 01:17 PM
Does the bounceback include room only or is it just packages?
I got my trip for next week and December for room only on the bounceback.

#1donaldfan
09-14-2008, 01:52 PM
We're checkin' in Dec 27th......do they still offer the bounceback that late in the year.....I sure hope so......anyone ???? ......:mickey:

motherof4
09-14-2008, 05:17 PM
I was just in Disney for Labor day and didn't see the flyer for the bounce back offer I would like to go next labor day and get the free ddp I was wondering if I booked it now if I would still get the free ddp.does anyone know if that is possible.?

sisterdisco
09-14-2008, 09:56 PM
Try calling the POP front desk.
We were at POFQ and never got ANY info in our room---no pen, paper, none of the usual stuff you see in a hotel. The mgr said that the bounce back offer was in that stuff and the people before us must have taken it. He gave me a special # and code to use to get the offer even though we checked out 9/2.