PDA

View Full Version : Are weekends busier?

disneywith3boys
09-11-2008, 01:38 PM
Just working on planning our trip at the end of May/early June 2009. Trying to decide what day to fly out. During the busy summer months are there any less busy times? If we arrive on Thursday...will it be super busy until Sunday, or don't you notice any crowd difference on weekends during this time of the year?

dumbo_buddy
09-11-2008, 01:47 PM
um, i think it's pretty safe to say that the weekends are busier pretty much no matter where you go no matter what time of year.

wdwfan
09-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Normally weekends are busier because you get more locals visiting the parks. I would plan on it being busy because thats the beginning of vacation season.

TinkerbellT421
09-11-2008, 03:11 PM
Weekends are busy every weekend of the year there. Avoid weekends at parks at all costs. I know me and DBF do. And secondly, you are going towards the end of the school year which is consider a busy time as it is, nevermind including weekends. Me and DBF avoid end of school years, exact holidays, weekends at the parks...Your going at a busy and very hot time of the year no matter what you do really.

Mousemates
09-11-2008, 03:18 PM
yep, you'll notice the difference....between Thursday and Saturday...it will be considerably busier, or it has seemed that way to us on our weekend visits.

Soul_Power
09-11-2008, 03:40 PM
We were there around that time in 2007. We arrived on a Wednesday and did notice that the crowds gradually grew everyday throughout the week.