PDA

View Full Version : I swear....

Kennywife
09-11-2008, 01:11 PM
one more thing happens to me, I'll scream!!!!!! :fit::angry:

First: I got the stomach bug
Second: I had a grand mal seizure
Third: I got double charged on my last flight booking and am trying to dispute it.
Fourth: I have a sore throat

One question....is it Friday yet? :shake:

Anna

Sunshine1010
09-11-2008, 01:38 PM
Good Lord. Just remember.....this all will pass.

DizNee143
09-11-2008, 02:00 PM
i feel your pain!
in just about 3 weeks ive had i guess you can say 2 utis (been on two different kinds of meds) and now a yeast infection! plus im getting married in 2 weeks..and i feel like i wont feel better by then or something else will happen to me!!

hope things start going better for you soon!!! :D

DisneyWhirled
09-11-2008, 10:37 PM
Anna and Brittany, I hope that things turn around for you both really soon! I am sorry that you are not feeling well...and wish you both good health!

BrerGnat
09-12-2008, 01:04 PM
Oh my gosh, ME TOO!

First, spider bite gone BAD (staph infection).

Second, bad reaction to the antibiotics given for said staph infection (rash and week long headache).

Third, woke up yesterday with ANOTHER "mystery" insect bite and rash...

Hoping this one just gets better on its own.

I swear, something is trying to eat me alive in my house.

I hope everything turns around for us all! Sending lots of pixie dust all around. :pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

Sunshine1010
09-12-2008, 02:27 PM
Call an exterminator and get a ....what they call......a one time spray. Should do the trick.

Good luck!

BrerGnat
09-12-2008, 04:35 PM
Call an exterminator and get a ....what they call......a one time spray. Should do the trick.

Good luck!

I can't do that...I live in an apartment complex. I mean, I COULD, but I can't afford to do that. :blush: Anyway, the complex has an exterminator that sprays twice a month outside for pests. We don't really have a pest problem for real.

I think it's a spider in my room somewhere. The first spider bite happened in my sleep. This second bite I have...I woke up with as well, so it's something in my room. I just have to find it and KILL IT!

I have already torn my bed apart and vacuumed from top to bottom. Obviously, that didn't help. It's nothing like bed bugs or anything like that. These are isolated spider bites.

Sunshine1010
09-12-2008, 09:06 PM
There is a spray you can spray inside for spiders. It's at Walmart. I can't remember the name of it. If it's not there, you can go to your local Co-op.

But...to be honest, I'd let the manager know. A one time exterminating isn't expensive. I used to work at an exterminating company. It's affordable.

Vacuuming won't do much good unless you actually sucked it up, which is probably a slim chance. Spray in your room for 2-3 days with that spray (if you don't call an exterminator), and sleep on your couch.

Kennywife
09-18-2008, 10:44 AM
This week:

We got approved for direct deposit!
I'm gonna get $$ on our trip from my employer!
Writing 10 articles
I got loads of new clothes from my mom who has lost weight. She and I have the same taste in dress. :D :clappy:

Anan