PDA

View Full Version : club cool

motherof4
09-10-2008, 09:09 PM
I went to club cool in future world several times and loved almost all the sodas except for the beverly yuck I was wondering if any of these drinks can be purchased online. and also does anyone know when the free dining plan will be for 2009 I am planning on going again and would love to book at that time of year because I did it in aug of this year and it was great.

PittFan
09-10-2008, 09:49 PM
We just returned last week ourselves. When we got to our room we recieved a BounceBack Offer for free dining for next Aug/Sept if we booked before we checked out. We took full advantage of it. As for Club Cool, I couldn't sgree with you more about the Beverly. It was horrible !!! We really enjoyed the German, Israel and China sodas. Instead of paying for a bottle of Coke when I just wanted a few sips, DD and I cut through Club Cool quite a few times if we were in the area. It was funny seeing other peoples faces when they tasted the Beverly. :rotfl:

Strmchsr
09-10-2008, 09:55 PM
IF "free" dining is offered again next year I'm sure it would stay pretty close to what it's been the last 3 years - last week of August through 3rd week of September. I'm hearing from some that the idea being kicked around is that the "free" dining would be the counter service version then you could pay to upgrade to the deluxe plan if you wished. However, I'm also hearing that they are thinking the "free" dining has run its course and may try something new. Either way, there will be some sort of fall promotion.

mouseketeer mom
09-11-2008, 06:35 AM
I never, ever see anyone purchasing a coke product to drink while at Club Cool. Anyone ever see someone buying the coke there?

jonahbear2006
09-11-2008, 11:44 AM
I think it is all gross, except the strawberry. I was afraid to try the stuff again since last time I almost upchucked one of them and couldnt remember which one it was.

threeh
09-13-2008, 04:24 PM
My husband has a website for a german deli that is in Texas and they have the german soda for purchase on their web site. Is it mezzo mix?? I can't think of the name right now.
I love a nice cold glass of beverly:ack:
My husband and son like to pretend to love the beverly and go up and take big drinks and say how yummy it is. :thedolls:

IamBelle
09-14-2008, 12:38 PM
yes, its mezzo mix (yum) my personal favorite is japan's vegitabeta, does anyone know a site to order that one??