PDA

View Full Version : This Year's MNSSHP Merch

BugeyedMuggy
09-10-2008, 05:02 PM
Has anyone who's been to the party seen the new merchandise? Can you tell me about it? Thanks.

LauraleeH
09-10-2008, 07:03 PM
You can view the pins on their website...they're pretty awesome this year. They had some t-shirts, frames, and regular Halloween merchandise just about everywhere. Lots of decorations that you can buy for your house. They even had pencils and lollipops. Actually, I regret not buying more than I did, so be sure to get anything you REALLY love ;)

KayDee
09-10-2008, 07:24 PM
Can you only get them during the party or can you buy them during normal park hours?

LauraleeH
09-10-2008, 08:12 PM
The only time you can get the t-shirts and the MNSSHP pins is after 7:00 on the party nights. But all of the other Halloween merchandise (Including regular Halloween frames and pins) are available all the time.

poohshoneybeejr
09-10-2008, 09:14 PM
This might be a dumb question but what website do I go to to view the pins and/or merchandise? Thank you.

LauraleeH
09-10-2008, 10:16 PM
I'll send you the link...if anyone else needs it, send me a pm.

BugeyedMuggy
09-10-2008, 10:18 PM
I saw the pins on dizpins. Thank you all for the info, I love the party and was thinking of skipping it this year but I will probly give in.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-10-2008, 11:36 PM
The only time you can get the t-shirts and the MNSSHP pins is after 7:00 on the party nights. But all of the other Halloween merchandise (Including regular Halloween frames and pins) are available all the time.

Correction: It's after 8pm. They usually do no put it out until all of the day guests have left. Which usually takes an hour, so for example - (and this is pretty much a fact from working there) Emporium does not put theirs out until 8pm.

BelleLovesTheBeast
09-11-2008, 01:37 PM
Jessica - I purchased the CD at the party last year....is the music the same?

LauraleeH
09-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Correction: It's after 8pm. They usually do no put it out until all of the day guests have left. Which usually takes an hour, so for example - (and this is pretty much a fact from working there) Emporium does not put theirs out until 8pm.
Oh, ok, sorry. I never shop at the Emporium so I didn't know that.
I do know they have the pins out by 7:00 in Frontierland because I buy it there every year right before eating at Liberty Tree Tavern.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-11-2008, 03:30 PM
The pins might be out, but the shirts, mugs, frames, plush, etc is usually out around 8.

As for the CD, the music is the same since nothing was changed. LOL.

luvDaMouse
09-11-2008, 04:26 PM
I was just there for the Sept 9th MNSSHP It was my first time, (Loved the headless horseman by the way) I had no idea they had special pins for the halloween party, I am bummed....... :pout:

LauraleeH
09-11-2008, 05:11 PM
I didn't even know they had mugs and plush for MNSSHP!

You can buy the pins on ebay, though they can get pricey...just keep checking because you can usually get great deals ;)