PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Candy Corn??????

ncscgirl2005
09-10-2008, 04:21 PM
Ok so I love this time of the year so I can buy some fresh BRACHs candy corn. This is the only time of the year I will eat candy corn. :pumpkin:

I went to one store to get some and THEY WERE OUT ALREADY. Somebody that works in the store said they put them out on Sunday and there was not one bag left by the time I got to the store on Monday. Today I went to the grocery store and THEY WERE OUT TOO. The empty boxes are still there but no candy corn. Sure both stores had the "Autumn Mix" but I won't buy that because I don't eat the pumkins and the brown candy corn so I feel like I would just be wasting my money.

At this point I actually feel like I NEED TO HAVE THIS CANDY CORN. I am craving it now that I can't find it. The kids and I are going out later to hunt some candy corn!!!!!!!!!! Wish us luck!

danicafan
09-10-2008, 05:15 PM
Good luck! I love candy corn mixed with dry roasted peanuts!! Now you have me craving them!

goofygirl64
09-10-2008, 05:19 PM
Brach's definitely has the BEST candy corn. I have tried other brands when I couldn't find theirs and it is NOT the same. Have you ever mixed the candy corn with salted peanuts? OMG, it is so good. It tastes like a Payday candy bar. Now you are making me want some, too! I hope that you find some soon!:eat:

DisneyDog
09-10-2008, 05:35 PM
Did you ever hear Louis Black's tirade on candy corn? It's hysterical. I can't even look at it anymore without laughing.

thumperbug
09-10-2008, 06:05 PM
I love candy corn!!!! If you love candy corn you have to try the Hersheys kisses in the candy corn flavor. Yum. Sounds weird but they are good. They are 3 layers/colors like regular candy corn and smell and tast like em too...just a bit creamier.

Mom2Princess'
09-10-2008, 06:06 PM
I wish I could zap some candy corn to you! If you are looking for a road trip we had some in Kalamazoo today!:car:

I have a weakness for Licorice Taffy this time of year. I just ate the last of it today...I already feel like I need more. Good Luck on your hunt!:pumpkin:

LauraleeH
09-10-2008, 08:19 PM
Have you tried Walgreens? They are always the first to put it out and even start to advertise it on sale in August! It used to come out in July but I've noticed the past two years it's been in August.

RedSoxFan
09-10-2008, 08:20 PM
Target had bags of candy corn when I was there today. Don't know if it was Brach's or not.

DisneyWhirled
09-11-2008, 08:59 AM
Just bought our second bag of Brach's candy corn last night. Between the kids and I we polished off the first one...(the bags are not that big). They had them for $1 at our Hannaford.

Don't know why buy my DD prefers the pumpkins...not me!

RenDuran
09-11-2008, 09:30 AM
I thought about this post this morning when I had to run to the market...they had tons of candy corn! There was so much, the entire aisle smelled like it. Personally, though, I've never been a fan.

LauraleeH
09-11-2008, 02:25 PM
Now this thread is making me crave candy corn! My favorite is the Indian Corn or Autumn Mix...mmm. We need to make a quick run to Target....:thumbsup:

BrerGnat
09-12-2008, 01:01 PM
Uh, NO shortage of candy corn at Target yesterday. They literally had TROUGHS of the stuff. I was a bit taken aback at how much there was. Sorry. :(

Disney Doll
09-12-2008, 02:38 PM
I bought candy corn today at CVS and I wish I hadn't. I've already finished half the bag. I'm curing my candy corn craving for the year.

ncscgirl2005
09-12-2008, 09:19 PM
We found a bag at Target (the second store we stopped at). We got there just in time because there were only 2 bags left!!!!!!!

Now I wish we had purchased both bags because this bag is almost done.

Yummy....