PDA

View Full Version : Photo Pass & Chef Mickey's

disney100%
09-10-2008, 01:45 PM
I read somewhere that if you purchase picture packages from Chef Mickey's, those pictures can be added to your photo pass account - we've never been to Chef Mickey's, so I didn't even know they had photographers there. We are not going into any theme parks until after dinner. Can you get a photo pass card from the photographer at Chef Mickey's or only from a photographer at the theme parks? Chef Mickey's is the first thing we are doing on our trip, so we will not be able to go into the parks prior to our dinner to get a photopass card. Thanks for any info on this!

tink'72
09-10-2008, 01:48 PM
The do have a photographer there just as you enter to be seated and I don't beleive this could be added to your photopass. At least in July it couldn't.

LuvsTigger80
09-10-2008, 02:18 PM
hi there!! we were at Chef Mickey's in April of 08. You don't need a photopass, however you do need to buy the picture package in order to add your chef mickey pics to your photopass cd.(which you do online). The photopass picture # is on the outer part of the 8x10 picture. I added mine to my cd. :mickey:

disney100%
09-10-2008, 02:51 PM
Thank you! We have never eaten at Chef Mickey's and we are doing this as our first event to kick off the trip. It will be the 1st Disney trip for 3 of the 4 children. I wanted to make sure I would have access to the pictures once we got home! There are ten people in our party, so it will be nice to have a picture that all 10 of us can be in together!

danicafan
09-10-2008, 03:04 PM
You have to buy the picture and then you can add it to your PhotoPass account. There is a code number on the bottom or side of the photo. We did this in December and then we had the picture on our CD that we bought. Will be doing the same thing in January since there will be 12 of us celebrating my 40th Birthday with Breakfast at CM:chef::party:

tys_mommy
09-10-2008, 04:04 PM
We've never been to Chef Mickey's but we had breakfast at Ohana's last month and when I told our picture deliverer how we had pre-purchased the photopass cd she instructed me to take my receipt from our breakfast photo purchase to any of the photopass kiosks to have all the prints (they had taken 6) added to our photopass cards. It was nice to have access to the other prints that they did not offer for us to purchase once we got home.

Nurse Kim
09-10-2008, 08:24 PM
How much are these photos? We are doing Chef Mickeys in March to kick off our trip as well. We are planning DTD/DQ as well and will start the parks the next morning.

disneyfan328
09-11-2008, 09:44 AM
The picture package ( as of last year ) was about $ 30.00 you get an 8x10 and I think 2 4x6 or 5x7 and then 4 wallets?? You can add any photo packages to your photopass as the others have indicated by purchasing the package and then using the code on the side of the photos or your receipt when you get home. You can also do this with the CRT pictures as they are included in your breakfast price. It is nice as this does get you all of the pics that they took, and not just the one that they printed for you. Plus you can add the signatures ect. With Chef Mickeys you also get an 8x 10 of Mickey and they gang in their chef outfits. with CRT it is a photo of the castle. well worth it in my opionion. You can also add the test track photo to your photopass, but that is the only one of the ride photos at this time that can be added.

PAMOUSELOVER
09-12-2008, 11:53 PM
We had them added to our photopass when we return home from WDW in Aug. last year. We had asked and I could tell the CM was mad I knew that we could do that at Chef mickeys. He said he was not sure how to but I could go to one of th eparks and ask.All I did was contact wdw and they found them for us, and that was after we got home. They were horrible pictures, unlike the ones fromt he previos time.Not sure if they changed things again, but I would ask.