PDA

View Full Version : New characters at the Tear Drop?

MaxPower
09-10-2008, 01:29 PM
Have any new characters debuted at the Tear Drop lately?

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-10-2008, 11:25 PM
Not recently. But I'll be working there this weekend so I'll let you know.

But I think Jack and Maleficent are supposed to be there soon.

Dyanna
09-11-2008, 12:09 PM
OMG! My DD is dying to have her picture with Maleificent.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-11-2008, 02:56 PM
Well, it's one of those unscheduled things, so it's not permanent. Kinda like I hope I get to work with one of them Saturday or Sunday. Sunday I will check out and officially be a CA. Right now, I am still training.

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
09-12-2008, 01:52 PM
WOW! We will be there Sept 20-26! Hope we meet some cool characters! Or even Captain Jessica!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-13-2008, 04:57 PM
Today was Suzy, Perla and Rafiki.

Tomorrow should be Friar Tuck, Robin Hood, and Max.

But like always, Entertainment is subject to change.

atlfan4
09-13-2008, 05:10 PM
Hey Jessica, any idea about times for tomorrow? We'll actually be at MK tomorrow and would love to see some rare characters!Thanks!

DisneyNut2005
09-13-2008, 05:23 PM
But I think Jack and Maleficent are supposed to be there soon.

Any further word on them? Are those characters going to be at the Teardrop tomorrow?

Tomorrow should be Friar Tuck, Robin Hood, and Max.

Will those be the only 3 appearing there tomorrow? Or will there be any others?

Joannelet
09-13-2008, 05:24 PM
Where is the Tear Drop that everyone is mentioning?

DisneyNut2005
09-13-2008, 05:26 PM

It's that little dead end-like area in Mickey's Toontown Fair located off to the left of the Toontown Fair Train Station.

Once can expect to find all sorts of random characters there on most days.

joanna71985
09-13-2008, 05:50 PM

The Teardrop is in Toontown (behind Mickey's house). If you are facing the Train Station, it is off to the left (just past the smoking area).

momofaprincess
09-13-2008, 06:49 PM
Any tips on times for finding characters at the teardrop? We've been the last two years and never saw anyone there. We're headed that way on october 16 as a surprise for the kids and would love to run across some different characters.

justice11
09-13-2008, 07:10 PM
ok call me stupid again, what is the tear drop. jessica i would love to meet you when we come down there next may, will you still be in adventureland. also how do i reply and not have to type the title in. thanks. you really have a lot of info.:mickey:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-13-2008, 08:59 PM
Hey Jessica, any idea about times for tomorrow? We'll actually be at MK tomorrow and would love to see some rare characters!Thanks!

Um, there are only three tomorrow, and I'd like to say around 10:30-11:00 is one of them.

Any further word on them? Are those characters going to be at the Teardrop tomorrow? ....Will those be the only 3 appearing there tomorrow? Or will there be any others?

Lol, I'm not sure about Jack and Maleficent. I believe tomorrow is only the ones I have. There isn't any others scheduled and even those ones may not be there. Something might change last minute.

As for the Teardrop, it's as Joanna said. It's the area to the left of the Toontown Train Station that wraps around the back of the Judge's Tent. It's a good location for getting some unusual characters but the problem is that it is never a scheduled set location. It's pretty much random and luck of the draw. Right now, I just happened to have gotten lucky so I wouldn't expect me to know much more after this.