PDA

View Full Version : Easter in Disney World

Bethanymouse
09-10-2008, 07:05 AM
We are going to be in WDW this year for Easter. This is when we are doing our planning session for our wedding. I have never been there before on Easter or the week after. Are there any events happening or exciting things that are offered at this time of the year? Also, my mom was wondering when the Easter parade is taped? Thanks!

Strmchsr
09-10-2008, 10:10 AM
Also, my mom was wondering when the Easter parade is taped?

Unfortunately, they don't broadcast the Easter parade anymore, but I believe one still happens on Easter Sunday though I'm not 100% sure of that (being a pastor I don't get to travel too much around Easter :D ). I don't remember the last time I saw the Easter parade on TV. It's been a few years.

TinkiTime1989
09-10-2008, 11:18 AM
We were at EPCOT on Easter Sunday this year. They hosted a Easter Brunch buffet at EPCOT. Mr. & Mrs. Easter Bunny were also available for meet & greets in the garden of the UK Pavilion. There were also Easter egg hunts in the garden of the UK Pavilion. I'm not sure if there was a parade or not as we did not go to the MK that day.

Bethanymouse
09-14-2008, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the input guys. I was hoping there would be more going on. My mom was hoping she would get to see Regis in the parade! How are the crowds at this time of the year?

Strmchsr
09-14-2008, 12:23 PM
Easter week is the second most crowded week of the year after Christmas/New Years.